India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

hiten a chainsmoker?? (Page 5)

Prasneel Groupbie
Prasneel
Prasneel

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Not to be ride or offensive or even nasty....w:e u guyz take the meaning of it...

Guari will be singin the 3 major n important 'F'z n 3 'D'z ......

Drink
F***
Daruuu
F***
Die
n den F***
one more time!

LOL

i read dis in ma frenz slam..... LOL LOL LOL

Found it hilarious n saw it matched wid guari!!!!!!!

**Edited by Viewbie to remove bad language**

Edited by EiShA - 21 March 2006 at 1:27am

sanaqureshi Goldie
sanaqureshi
sanaqureshi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
ok...u know wat...if a person smokes n drinks its not that bad...look at me im a muslim n i dont kare wether they smoke or drink (cuz for us both r illegal).not every1 in this world iz perfect.God created us n all of us have sum bad habbit or another.it doesnt mean that we start hating ppl for a couple of bad habbits they have..hiten smokes thats a fact but it doesnt mean that we start hating him 4 that.im not sure abt gauri but guys dont hat hiten cuz he smokes its just natural n a very bad habbit but yaar no1z perfect!! Smile
whimsical_soul Senior Member
whimsical_soul
whimsical_soul

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

i'm surprised that you even called urself a fan at one point. and sorry to say but your thinking is very narrow-minded and backwards. if a person is divorced it doesn't mean something is wrong with that person or vice versa. it just means that they aren't meant to be.

if you hate him for that reason, i can only laugh at your thinking. because ronit roy is divorced as well and as well as other people. a person is allowed to have a bad past. not everything can be rosy in a person's life.

Originally posted by hiten

Guys hiten and gauri both drink and smoke. i used to be a big fan of them. wheneva i used to go on net i used to try to find some nice pictures of them but the day i got to know that they somke and drink and especially when i got to know that Hiten is a divorcee. I started to hate them. When i entered this forums i was a big fan of both of them especially Hiten's. Even my username is 'Hiten' but now i really hate my username i want to change it but don't know how. i actually feel bad for picking a user name like that now. i really hate both of them.

Not to be rude

just my opinionSmile

goddddddddd i agree to that big time!

i was so baffled to read this claim abt being a fan!

a fan doesnt ridicule and accentuate the bad, but enhances his good and is loyal to the ppl he loves. infact he fights with those who put up a wrong picture of the people he loves.

and besides whatever they do, i dont think it shd lesson ur love to them! dont u accept ur acquintances the way they are????          ;      

love is not about finding the perfect person, but loving an imperfect person perfectly!

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hiten

Guys hiten and gauri both drink and smoke. i used to be a big fan of them. wheneva i used to go on net i used to try to find some nice pictures of them but the day i got to know that they somke and drink and especially when i got to know that Hiten is a divorcee. I started to hate them. When i entered this forums i was a big fan of both of them especially Hiten's. Even my username is 'Hiten' but now i really hate my username i want to change it but don't know how. i actually feel bad for picking a user name like that now. i really hate both of them.

Not to be rude

just my opinionSmile

LOLOh you crack me up! So what you are trying to say is..that you dont like people that smoke and drink?LOL Oh wow..do you have proof that Hiten is a smoke-aholic and Gauri is a alcoholic? Cuz if you do..please share! And also..you dont like Hiten cuz hes DIVORCED? Thats ridiculous! So what hes divorced..how does that effect his fans? Thats his personal life! Your quite funny..'I dont like Hiten and Gauri cuz they smoke and drink and Hiten is also divorced' well news-flash 'No ones perfect!' Like come on..we are in the 21st Century..who doesnt drink and smoke? So some drink/smoke than others! But do you even got proof?

Well thats just my opinion!

Priya

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged

how many times has a fan of srk and salman seen them openly smoking? even srk has admitted to smoking so what's the big deal if hiten does?

Don't know about Salman, but Shahrukh does smoke, and he admits to it..at least hes being honest about itSmile Im cent% sure that he does not drink. And btw,hes left smoking too,on his 40th b'day, as a gift to all his fans.

and for the ones who don't like her on this forum, i think honestly your just jealous because not only is she a woman of priorities but has an awesome guy like hiten by her side, who loves her for the way she is (mashalla). i don't blame you as she's very lucky and beautiful. after all, how many actresses do really get along with their colleagues and treat them like friends, like gauri's with reva, shilpa, and rakshanda?

People have different choices Humaira. U may like people others don't, and vice verca. This doesnt mean that the others are jealous,its always nice to respect other people's opinions about thingsSmile

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Smoking and drinking are becoming more and more socially acceptable these days.Most of the celebrities do it, and they're pretty honest about it too.Eventually its an individual's choice. Its all about his/her morals,beliefs. Smokers/drinkers shouldn't be looked down upon. We should repect their choices--after all, they,too are human. Even divorcees for that matter. Whats wrong in trying to start afresh?

The reason we like a particular actor is because of his acting, and too wuite an extent his/her peronality.But in reality we never know what celebs are like. There is a lot of glitz and glamour. Most of the things are just fake.

This topic is clearly heading nowhere.A huge issue is being made out of nothing.Bad mouthing has begun too. Therefore I feel it would be better if I close this topic.

************Topic Closed******************

Feel Free to PM me if u have any questions.

Peace!

-EishaSmile

Go to top