India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

hiten a chainsmoker?? (Page 4)

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Guyz, hasnt this been discussed before too? Pehlay a huge issue was made over Gauri smoking....yes, both of them smoke and drink. Honestly speaking im not too fond of Gauri, Hitens nice though, but the fact that Gauri smokes/drinks isnt y i hateher...i have my own reasons Tongue

As for Hiten, hes human,therz nothing wrong in being a divorcee.

hiten~~u can chng ur username by PMing sree_20

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
exactly so wot if they drink and smoke and hiten is divorced thats not y i lyk hiten i lyk him coz he can act his personal lyf is exactly that personal as long as it dont spill into the screen or stop him from doing his properly i dont really care
gazza IF-Dazzler
gazza
gazza

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ita a every day thing if they smoke i dont think theres anything wrong in it most actors who appear in the serials are smokers
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
thats y they love each other.
one smokes
one drinks
desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
i don't understand what's the big deal if a person smokes or drinks. its a way for a person to relax after a long tiring schedule. and because they are celebrities they will always be caught drinking and smoking. how many times has a fan of srk and salman seen them openly smoking? even srk has admitted to smoking so what's the big deal if hiten does?

if you ask me its better to smoke/drink rather than play politics on sets to make one's character a respectable person. then to act in front of fans and media that no one can be better than you Dead

on top of that, what i like about them is that they are open about their lifestyles and don't care who sees what they are like. they have separated their professional and personal lives and haven't mixed it up at all. to me that's a very big deal, as its too easy to loose one's head.

and for the ones who don't like her on this forum, i think honestly your just jealous because not only is she a woman of priorities but has an awesome guy like hiten by her side, who loves her for the way she is (mashalla). i don't blame you as she's very lucky and beautiful. after all, how many actresses do really get along with their colleagues and treat them like friends, like gauri's with reva, shilpa, and rakshanda?
desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

that has to be the most ridiculous thing ever i have ever heard LOL i mean, is that what you really think love is? if you do, you are in for such a big disappointment Wink

Originally posted by nikki05

thats y they love each other.
one smokes
one drinks

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

i'm surprised that you even called urself a fan at one point. and sorry to say but your thinking is very narrow-minded and backwards. if a person is divorced it doesn't mean something is wrong with that person or vice versa. it just means that they aren't meant to be.

if you hate him for that reason, i can only laugh at your thinking. because ronit roy is divorced as well and as well as other people. a person is allowed to have a bad past. not everything can be rosy in a person's life.

Originally posted by hiten

Guys hiten and gauri both drink and smoke. i used to be a big fan of them. wheneva i used to go on net i used to try to find some nice pictures of them but the day i got to know that they somke and drink and especially when i got to know that Hiten is a divorcee. I started to hate them. When i entered this forums i was a big fan of both of them especially Hiten's. Even my username is 'Hiten' but now i really hate my username i want to change it but don't know how. i actually feel bad for picking a user name like that now. i really hate both of them.

Not to be rude

just my opinionSmile

Prasneel Groupbie
Prasneel
Prasneel

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i saw hiten twice.....once in theatre in india......n yep i saw him smokin badly (even tho it wuz written 'no smoking zone') n other time i saw him on the airpot....he wuz takin a flight to singapore n i wuz cumin to USA. Well...so this proves he is a chain smoker,

I wudnt even believe that guari drinks a lot cuz she is an intelligent gurl smart n haz proven it by doin studies abroad...i dont think she drinks!

Go to top