Remix

Elections not yet over (Page 4)

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolest Esha

Originally posted by anvesha rulz

Veo, shefs and harshu Angry Angry Angry atleast let one topic of mine be a topic of serious discussion...here also instead of discussing ashi and yuvi u ppl r pulling my leg Angry Angry Wink LOL LOL

And the main culprit is VEONAL FERNANDES.....he is the one who started this Angry Angry...ek toh u write spoilers in any topic and that too without giving any warningAngry Angryand like I said b4 also the topic name is such that we r forced to check it out and then all I can read r the spoilers and that too all aadha adhura and so its all bcoz of u that I am tempted to read these spoilers and get some correct and poora info and not aadha adhura like urs Angry Angry Wink Wink LOL LOL

ashita i agree.......whenever i start topic(ya i do....LOLLOL)this ppl make fun & change entire meaning of topic & i just sit there helpless .....i dont have guts to fight with them so i just keep my muth shut & b sad & cryUnhappyashita i m gonna support u esp aginst harshu & veonal fernandedAngryAngry
esha

ok esha(diiLOLLOL) support ashita.....she needs ur support....she can't stand on her own u see.....coz she did not reply to my question "tumhein stand karna bhi aata hain?"LOL
Wink

Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi rocks

Originally posted by Coolest Esha

Originally posted by anvesha rulz

Veo, shefs and harshu Angry Angry Angry atleast let one topic of mine be a topic of serious discussion...here also instead of discussing ashi and yuvi u ppl r pulling my leg Angry Angry Wink LOL LOL

And the main culprit is VEONAL FERNANDES.....he is the one who started this Angry Angry...ek toh u write spoilers in any topic and that too without giving any warningAngry Angryand like I said b4 also the topic name is such that we r forced to check it out and then all I can read r the spoilers and that too all aadha adhura and so its all bcoz of u that I am tempted to read these spoilers and get some correct and poora info and not aadha adhura like urs Angry Angry Wink Wink LOL LOL

ashita i agree.......whenever i start topic(ya i do....LOLLOL)this ppl make fun & change entire meaning of topic & i just sit there helpless .....i dont have guts to fight with them so i just keep my muth shut & b sad & cryUnhappyashita i m gonna support u esp aginst harshu & veonal fernandedAngryAngry
esha

ok esha(diiLOLLOL) support ashita.....she needs ur support....she can't stand on her own u see.....coz she did not reply to my question "tumhein stand karna bhi aata hain?"LOL
Wink

yeah ashita ko stand karna bhi aata hai aur standing logo ko pull kare gira na bhi aata hai aus agar usse nahi aata muje very well atta haiAngryLOLWink
ashita dont worry........till 2morrow 10-20ppl will b with us but ya ur post motto is lostWink
guys come & support ashita againt this naa insafii........poor thing is going through so much pain ur word will make her feel better........support herLOL
esha
dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

well yes i wish if i had goine earlier i cud have make out wat was onn but now ashi will save ranny n prove y she was missing in d debate everone gonna vot for her

I  hope  that  REALLY  happens...Clap

Go to top