Remix

Elections not yet over (Page 3)

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Tongue esha
well i agree ay ke cute fights r really too good but these crius types r unberable esp these elction walas Ouch
so theyd better patch up warna...... Angry
and haan ill lose a bit of my respect for ay if they strt their rona dhona after a brk up like tia ranny did...no offens to tr fans but i get ultim8ly bugged by their rona dhona....wich is probably y i was happiest upon their patch up LOL lekin hai re ashi yuvi ke number kab niklega Ouch
ya but like i wuz sayin id lose 0.000001%[note only 0.000001% LOLWink] of my respect for ay if they strted over rona dhona LOL c after their brk up their rona dhona lasted jst a week or so Embarrassed after tht they became 'jst frndz' and their chemistry rocked ultimately EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....i hv to admit their chemistry exists evn durin these elections but i think i prefer the romantic chemistry ya best-buddies chemistry and NOT this enemies-chemistry Angry
so theyd betta patch up soon Embarrassed....and esha puhleez continue sayin tht u don want them to patch up Big smile....kyunki saare ay fans r talkin nonstop abt their patchup...boori nazar lag jayegi!! so eshas negative coments will help mitao-fy the boori nazar TongueLOL

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolest Esha

Originally posted by anvesha rulz

lashi is too much to expect from the ashi yuvi relationship  LOL LOL

i swear......& i think the way she is is the best.......or else if she also starts thinking & wasting tears we wud get one more timboAngryEmbarrassedashi rocks....doesnt she?EmbarrassedWink....opps i m asking this question to anvesha rulz(ashita) ...how silly of me to do soLOLLOLWink
esha

hey esha, this question should be asked to ME! not ashita! ME ME ME!

n I will keep on saying this..........

ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks

don't mind me, haan!LOL

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot ashita....Big smile

Well....I didnt know abt this...I thought the elections were already over!!! CryCry Guess they hav something in store for ashi-yuvi fans finally!! And I really hope the dance takes place!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolniyu

Tongue esha
well i agree ay ke cute fights r really too good but these crius types r unberable esp these elction walas Ouch
so theyd better patch up warna...... Angry
and haan ill lose a bit of my respect for ay if they strt their rona dhona after a brk up like tia ranny did...no offens to tr fans but i get ultim8ly bugged by their rona dhona....wich is probably y i was happiest upon their patch up LOL lekin hai re ashi yuvi ke number kab niklega Ouch
ya but like i wuz sayin id lose 0.000001%[note only 0.000001% LOLWink] of my respect for ay if they strted over rona dhona LOL c after their brk up their rona dhona lasted jst a week or so Embarrassed after tht they became 'jst frndz' and their chemistry rocked ultimately EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....i hv to admit their chemistry exists evn durin these elections but i think i prefer the romantic chemistry ya best-buddies chemistry and NOT this enemies-chemistry Angry
so theyd betta patch up soon Embarrassed....and esha puhleez continue sayin tht u don want them to patch up Big smile....kyunki saare ay fans r talkin nonstop abt their patchup...boori nazar lag jayegi!! so eshas negative coments will help mitao-fy the boori nazar TongueLOL

rre baba i didnt say they SHOULDNT patch up....if they do i m not at all against it i just said i love their fighting scene more & fighting scene like before tht concert they fought for some shoes ....yuvi blaming ashi took his shoes or something & after tht he gets it LOLor like while tia was trying to steal money from ranveerLOLLOL......such sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed even if they patch up i m sure they will have few diag which will crate such sparks & thts y i love themEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
esha
Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi rocks

Originally posted by Coolest Esha

lashi is too much to expect from the ashi yuvi relationship  LOL LOL

i swear......& i think the way she is is the best.......or else if she also starts thinking & wasting tears we wud get one more timboAngryEmbarrassedashi rocks....doesnt she?EmbarrassedWink....opps i m asking this question to anvesha rulz(ashita) ...how silly of me to do soLOLLOLWink
esha

hey esha, this question should be asked to ME! not ashita! ME ME ME!

n I will keep on saying this..........

ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks
ashi rocks

don't mind me, haan!LOL

is it ok if i ask this to bothEmbarrassedWink
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Veo, shefs and harshu Angry Angry Angry atleast let one topic of mine be a topic of serious discussion...here also instead of discussing ashi and yuvi u ppl r pulling my leg Angry Angry Wink LOL LOL

And the main culprit is VEONAL FERNANDES.....he is the one who started this Angry Angry...ek toh u write spoilers in any topic and that too without giving any warningAngry Angryand like I said b4 also the topic name is such that we r forced to check it out and then all I can read r the spoilers and that too all aadha adhura and so its all bcoz of u that I am tempted to read these spoilers and get some correct and poora info and not aadha adhura like urs Angry Angry Wink Wink LOL LOL

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Veo, shefs and harshu Angry Angry Angry atleast let one topic of mine be a topic of serious discussion...here also instead of discussing ashi and yuvi u ppl r pulling my leg Angry Angry Wink LOL LOL

And the main culprit is VEONAL FERNANDES.....he is the one who started this Angry Angry...ek toh u write spoilers in any topic and that too without giving any warningAngry Angryand like I said b4 also the topic name is such that we r forced to check it out and then all I can read r the spoilers and that too all aadha adhura and so its all bcoz of u that I am tempted to read these spoilers and get some correct and poora info and not aadha adhura like urs Angry Angry Wink Wink LOL LOL

Ashita......one question.....ur saying we're pulling ur leg.....one question from me......tumhein stand karna bhi aata hain????LOL
Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged

ashita i agree.......whenever i start topic(ya i do....LOLLOL)this ppl make fun & change entire meaning of topic & i just sit there helpless .....i dont have guts to fight with them so i just keep my muth shut & b sad & cryUnhappyashita i m gonna support u esp aginst harshu & veonal fernandedAngryAngry
esha

Go to top