India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Elections not yet over

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:09am | IP Logged

well ppl though they showed the results as equal votes I dont think this election issue is over as yet

coz as shelly said they were shooting for this scene

scne was like ranveer is sypoosedly in jkail n sumeet n ashi helped ranveer get poutta jail n hes angry wid tia n ashi misses her debate to help him n now tia meher pri vrinda are all on ashis side nopw

now the debate here seems to be a part of the campaigning coz I was going thru the rebelde epi guide and as per that too some results r declared in between but after that too the campaigning continues......dunno why it is so Confused

Infact as per rebelde shy will support yuvi but not exactly date him during the elections.....and then yuvi is supposed to throw a party and he gets all drunk and also meets with an accident ( not sure abt this though ) and at the party he talks abt something with ashi but shy sees them and asks yuvi to make a choice Confused

now I know this is confusing ...but the english translation of the epi guide is not that good but this was all I could make out of it......earlier I thought they were planning to skip this part but after reading shelly's post I think they will show all this too

and btw ppl just hope they follow rebelde coz at teh party ashi and yuvi dance together and yuvi recollects all the beautiful moments that they have spent together Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed......I saw the rebelde way vid of this scene and its amazing......my fingers r crossed Big smile

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
ashita shy asks yuvi 2 make a choice Confused what does that mean well atleast the tia ranveer story is gng as per rebelde coz ranveer breaks off with tia after the jail incident and even the ashi yuvi story maybe gng exact rebelde but this shy Dead really dunno wat her intentions r
Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:30am | IP Logged
well to b frank i like ashi-yuvi fight more than ashi-yuvi patch u Ouch Embarrassed
& i m sure debeat has to b against yuvi atleast for ashi Wink LOL
& ranveer in jail...i dont wanna hear anymore & spoil my mood Angry
esha
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged

lolz esha they dont patch up just dance together and abt yuvi thinking abt their special moments together then I think that is bcoz he is too drunk and not in his senses coz he being in his senses and thinking abt ashi is too much to expect from the ashi yuvi relationship  LOL LOL

and veo dear.....I too have no idea why shy asks yuvi to make a choice and that too abt what.......coz they r not very serious while dating eachother its just for the sake of elections then dunno why she has a prob if ashi and yuvi r talking Confused

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged
that shy has a problem with everything Dead god knows y she wants 2 poke her noes in other peoples business Dead
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
well yes i wish if i had goine earlier i cud have make out wat was onn but now ashi will save ranny n prove y she was missing in d debate everone gonna vot for her
ashi-coolest Senior Member
ashi-coolest
ashi-coolest

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanx for the info Ashita. I knew there was something amiss on thursday when that guy suddenly came and gave the results and Ashi said better luck next time to Yuvi. Me too keeping my fingers crossed for Yuvi-Ashi dancing at the party as you said.
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:02am | IP Logged
btw ashita this is such a breaking news LOL wen the hell did u start reading and becuming so intersted in spoilers Wink Wink Wink i tght u never liked reading abt them Wink

Go to top