Remix

wat a day am i still dreaming it

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged

march 18 4pm saturday, 

d day i wont ever fofget

it was awesome excperience widd a easy cam n my lil autogropah diary n a card wid all ur messgaes wid ur names written in it we hitted kalmanistan (soirry dont remimber d name)studios or flimcity as its called n we went much much in wen we saw d set wid d m,aurya high flag whirling around

we went inside n met tamaran aunty d director of rewmxi n my masis college buddy i saw dat honour rol wid shweta gulatis name n soon entered tiass room n it was like a dream sweta was sitting dere wid her angels n we were like dta tooooo shy den tamaran aunty introduced us to sheta n she was like sooo caring n cute my lil sis is almost 7 n she dresses talks n even lkept her name tia so shweta bent down to her n asked her wats my name n she said shweeta gulati n she was like how sweet she told my sis wat cute shoes ur wearing can i take em den we had a picture n i took autogrpah frm her she told me u seem a big fan of remix co i had wirtten remix in dzt astyle on d aurogrpagh diray n she told me wud u  mind teaching dt ato me den it was shooting time n a scene was made up i gave her all tia ranveer messages n she was like thanku very very much

d scne was like ranveer is sypoosedly in jkail n sumeet n ashi helped ranveer get poutta jail n hes angry wid tia n ashi misses her debate to help him n now tia meher pri vrinda are all on ashis side nopw

imp scoop ---meher has changed deres a new meher now her name i cant recollect right now but i may say d old meher was much nicer biut bco of 2 serial she is now ouyt of remix

now getting back to point we den met pri n vrinda n pri isnt dta fat dat shes shown vrinda was very nice tooo after d shott shweta changed into folded jeans n a cute pink top looking dso ciute wid her hair folded ulp

den as we came out dere was dis grp sitting together n chatting n i cud make out uv wid long hair n ahsi wiud rewd har as soon as he saw us he came running towards us n told us hiii maam had told me u were coming den she took my hand n my sis hand n took us toards d grpo den he introduced her n askjed her dis is....ashi dis is my buddy sids dis is varun n we shaked hands wid everyone den i chatted wid uv dat u have lods of dffans on india forums n  dey all send deir messages he said how seet n ashi sai dlemme c i told him about love stationj he said i logon everyday on if coz dats d site where we get our dues agter a day of hard work den asho read saff massge dat ashi is my idol n she said wow deni took everyones autpograpg yuvi was playing wid my sis braids n asked her whos ur fav n she told u n tia ashoi was like wat bout me she said u too n den sid asked aur mein n she was like all of u uvi den asked me my id i said uvcraziest an he was shoekd he said really thats so swete of u i also told him i have 200 pictures of u he said wow mail me some of emLOLdne i told hijm u widhe me oin my bday was dat was coincidently wen u came to if radio he saiid yaa shelly right den he said i got a clall frm if inviting us togrether ashi n uv den ashoi said yaa we r goin na on monday he said noo dats indya .com(dats proves dat dey r reall ppl opn d chats)den we took a picturewid d whole ganfg got d autrogrpaghs

den we went to d garden where shy n ranny wer shotting it was

scne dat ranveer in angy crying after coming backfmr jail n said ab hume pata chal gaya kaun hamara dlost hai kaun dushman n shy was misrch masaling him saying sumeet took d case back but u wudnt havewud not e gone to jail if dsumeet wudnt have registered d case(i cudnt unerstand dis maybe have to w8 n watch)den we met ranveer n we said we are dlehihites too just frmarmy he asked frm where we said malviya nagar n he was like dats frm where i strted modelling den we took a picture n sat on d same nbench where tia rnaveer sit in d song dil ki yeh dhadkan n dat was it we said byee my siter wtanted to say bye to tia she went deir tia kissed her n dey did d angel thing Embarrassedn now i have dis instnt liking for sheta we said byee to raj n ashi n raj was like u ogin so soon (well it was 6pm n we had spent whole 2 jhorus deir)befor goinb i requested aunty to show us d shed n i went in deir n wow its a butiful palce dne i asked her wats goi n to happen in remixc n she didnt tell meOuchshe told me she shotted in uttan too n we were like we just styayed a nioght dere (well we actually did d resort seemed like i had seein it somewhere but wen i came back to town i seartched net n foriunfd it was d same place so double bonus Wink)

well den we said bye bye to everyone n dat was it d day was soo looooong n now iam figuring out how to put d autogrpaghs n photgrpaghg on net coz dey werent digital camera lets c wat i do but it was d same signatures dat dey did on d remix pack

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 19 March 2006 at 12:48am

ashi-coolest Senior Member
ashi-coolest
ashi-coolest

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
That was really awesome Shelly Smile I can't beleive you really met Raj and Priya. You are so lucky. Raj sounds like a real sweetheart. Anyways thanx for telling us about your experience. Plz post the autographs and pics soon.
aasma_remix Senior Member
aasma_remix
aasma_remix

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Embarrassed wwwwoooooooooowwwwww lucky chic yaar .. thnks for sharing it wit us
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged

shelly u r one lucky gal haan....Raj actually walked down towards u and he held ur hand and took u and ur sis towards the grp.....now I am j Wink

but seriously Raj seems to be an absolute sweetheart....and that was such a nice comment saying that IF is the site where they get their dues after a days of hard work.....WOW!!!! this surely is an achievement for all IF and especially RF members Big smile Clap Clap Clap

Though how I wish I would have written ashi is my idol too and then that "WOW" would have been for my msg Wink LOL LOL

but am really really happy for u shelly and thanks a lot for taking all the effort of compiling all our messages and giving them to the remix cast.....love u for this Hug

Edited by anvesha rulz - 19 March 2006 at 12:54am
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged
awesome ur so lucky Big smile but meher is changed is really shocking and plus it seems the story is going as per rebelde Cry Cry see ranveer is angry on tia and he breaks up with her Cry
Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:01am | IP Logged
shelly congo yaar....u r really lucky Clap Embarrassed & changing mehar....it sounds like kekta & even ranveer in jail & all Angry
shelly how does karan look in real Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
& raj we all know he is totally a sweetheart .....the way he replies to fan mails i dont think anyone cud do tht....raj rocks Embarrassed Embarrassed
congo again Clap Embarrassed
esha
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
woooooow shellz u lucky fool Hug
i luvya its gr8 u had a nice time yaar ur soooo lucky Big smile
im jlus LOL
dint u mention ur sis Tongue [me LOL]
its gr8 yaar Hug congrats Wink
Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

but seriously Raj seems to be an absolute sweetheart....and that was such a nice comment saying that IF is the site where they get their dues after a days of hard work.....WOW!!!! this surely is an achievement for all IF and especially RF members Big smile Clap Clap Clap

i missed out this point......it was too sweet on raj's part to give such a comment & ya it is a achievementBig smile
thnks shelly for this sp gift to all RF membersEmbarrassedBig smile
esha

Go to top