Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Hema tu phura jaanaka pishaareee galtha ve???
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would like to see.....
JandA having a tempestuous fight....and then literally kissing and making up. πŸ˜‰
hippi2go thumbnail

I want to see the upside-down spiderman kiss😳...And it being an Indian drama and it being JandA, I am also counting on Nandu showing up right there to kill itEdited by hippi2go - 18 years ago
Jia thumbnail
awww i would love to see these scenes! esp the second honeymoon. they should go shopping and sight seeing together πŸ˜ƒ
marvelous.malks thumbnail
hehehe hema u got them all, esp the rain one...aww i always wanted to see that one, and still dont mind πŸ˜‰
I wont say anything... 😳
Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippi2go

I want to see the upside-down spiderman kiss😳...And it being an Indian drama and it being JandA, I am also counting on Nandu showing up right there to kill it

Awwww....now that would be diff to see!...Firstly, for it being on indian television...and Secondly, for that kind of kiss being shown for the first time on indian television!😳

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=abu]

hippi2go wrote:

I want to see the upside-down spiderman kiss😳...And it being an Indian drama and it being JandA, I am also counting on Nandu showing up right there to kill it

Awwww....now that would be diff to see!...Firstly, for it being on indian television...and Secondly, for that kind of kiss being shown for the first time on indian television!😳
[/quote]

haila...now i wanna see apu in spiderman costume πŸ˜†

Apu in Spandex πŸ˜‰

priyaaa thumbnail
i want to see MandA go swimming πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaaa

i want to see MandA go swimming πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

really?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

drrkamra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharila

Hema you are amazing as usual.
I am not adding anything, kiun ki aaj mujhe toh sharm hi sharm ah rahi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You won't say anything for your bomb-shell-babe😲 I hope you are not sick dearπŸ˜†