Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Suggestion..for some Priceless Moments...

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Waise toh..Armaan & Jassi...(Apu & Mona)...have to just be standing togethre also..and the SPARKS FLY..and the chemical reaction takes place..!!So all those..innumerable cute romantic passionate moments that we all have savoured...are priceless...moments which will light up our life..to see them over & over again...and LIVE..in passion & romance..forever..!!

But I still have some priceless moment suggestions....to Mr.Romesh Kalra or creative heads..of sony..!!with which we all can live & die..at the same time..!!

1. We have never seen Jassi in kitchen busy cooking for her sweeto hubby..and her passioante hubby Armaan coming & satoing her..LOLLOLLOL..I mean..troubling her cutely..for her to be with him..in their bedroom..Embarrassed

2. We want Jassi kiss..her handsomest hubby in this universe..!! On his cheek..his chin and his forehead..!!WHACKOOOO..WackoWackoWacko(not only his cute soft passionate hands..which she did once..with such passioan..Aww...)

3. We want them to sit on their bed..Jassi in Armaans warm passionate arms..with Armaan...resting his back..on a pillow..rested against a wall....not fully lying..half lying on bed..!!!umm..i hope you understood what I am explaining..I mean the position..Wink

4.I want them to be wet wet wet..in a rain..and then run for shelter & roop tera mastana ..pyaar mera deewana..bhool abhi humse..honachaiyeeeee..!!Wink

5. A second Honeymoon..for ahem..ahem..Jassi to conceive....somewhere in Swiss..withut anyone to disturb..only the TWO..!!EmbarrassedAwwwwww..I know that this will reamin a dream..for me...forever..ConfusedConfusedConfused..as they will never take a swiss trip..qiute expensive..Wink

6. Wohaa..I want Jassi to come & wake up her sweetoo ..Armaan in the morning..and give him a bed tea..and Armaan not getting up..and playing with her..pallu..or make her fall over him on the bed..and try her patience..Awwww..Cry..will this dream only remain a dream...with me..guys...Ohh..!!! God..if only..I were in the creative team of sony..!!Confused

I will add somemore later..!!You all can add your besharam..suggestions..guys..COME ON..!!

Love-Hema

Edited by LOVE_APURVA - 19 March 2006 at 12:14am

Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hema you are amazing as usual.
I am not adding anything, kiun ki aaj mujhe toh sharm hi sharm ah rahi hai LOL LOL
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged

i would like to add apu and mona eating at burger king...wow if that happens...haila...ill be a happy womanBig smile

also...i woodnt mind seeing Apu in the scene from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai where SRK forgets his pants when going to work LOL

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i'm sorry..i don't think i can add anything that would be
appropriate for all audiences Embarrassed
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

i would like to add apu and mona eating at burger king...wow if that happens...haila...ill be a happy womanBig smile

also...i woodnt mind seeing Apu in the scene from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai where SRK forgets his pants when going to work LOL

LOL armaan feeding jassi onion rings... hailaaaa... and then both of them wearing bk crowns...
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiki

sweetsorrow18 wrote:

LOL armaan feeding jassi onion rings... hailaaaa... and then both of them wearing bk crowns...

haila i would faint at the sight yaarLOL
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Tongue
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Originally posted by tiki

sweetsorrow18 wrote:

haila i would faint at the sight yaarLOL

I'd ask for some onion rings! Tongue

Go to top