•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I've seen a lot of Bua bashing on these forums, and I understand most of it. She's made some less then stellar decisions in the past. With that said, I do think there is hope for her.

A lot of people seem to think that when Bua finds out about Shyam, she'll blame Khushi and blah blah blah. See, I think she won't. First of all, Bua has many faults, but she comes off as a proud person. She's not going to be happy to find out that Shyam not only played Khushi, but the entire family. She's probably not going to be too happy to find out that it was Shyam who is responsible for her dear brother's situation.

I also think it would be incredibility stupid for Bua to blame Khushi for everything, considering Khushi was the only person who rejected the idea of getting married to Shyam. It was Bua who pressured her into it. Bua better hold herself accountable for the fiasco that will inevitably follow, and like I said before, I feel like her wounded pride would result in Shyam making himself a very furious enemy.

What do you think?