Music Corner

India-Forums

   
Music Corner
Music Corner

Party Time! (Page 24)

canadas_cutie Groupbie
canadas_cutie
canadas_cutie

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 88

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Congraatzz and today i'm really in the mood to parT cause its ma brithday!!!!! Big smile


xoxoxoxoxo
~ASH~

thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 125920

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reema_J

It's:

Ikees

Bees

Bais

Chaubees...

I think! Confused LOL Confused

No it's like this....

Ikkees.....baees.....te-iees...choubees....pachchees....cheb bees

sattaees....attahees....unthees....theesss....Smile

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Joined: 17 July 2005
Posts: 10713

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by canadas_cutie

Congraatzz and today i'm really in the mood to parT cause its ma brithday!!!!! Big smile


xoxoxoxoxo
~ASH~

WOW!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Happy Birthday Cutie!TongueTongue

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Joined: 17 July 2005
Posts: 10713

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by Reema_J

It's:

Ikees

Bees

Bais

Chaubees...

I think! Confused LOL Confused

No it's like this....

Ikkees.....baees.....te-iees...choubees....pachchees....cheb bees

sattaees....attahees....unthees....theesss....Smile

poor guy doesnt know wat hez doingLOLLOLLOL!!!

thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 125920

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart girl

Originally posted by Reema_J

It's:

Ikees

Bais

tay-ees

Chaubees...

I think! Confused LOL Confused

theek haiBig smile

Ekjjattly.....LOL

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Joined: 17 July 2005
Posts: 10713

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by heart girl

Originally posted by Reema_J

It's:

Ikees

Bais

tay-ees

Chaubees...

I think! Confused LOL Confused

theek haiBig smile

Ekjjattly.....LOL

Thameem Babu kahin ka!Big smileLOLLOL

thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 125920

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart girl

Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by heart girl

Hey Thameem i m not the only person behind this party Tongue Guess who was the one who had been thinking about doing something great whole the week? Wink Guess it rite nahi to usse thapar khayoge LOL Wink

I have to ask u some more questions..jst simple ones Tongue Will b cumin soon Wink

sorry no idea....it might be reema...Smile

Exactly!ClapSmileClap

Ab usse kya milega.? TongueEmbarrassedWink

heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Joined: 17 July 2005
Posts: 10713

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by heart girl

Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by heart girl

Hey Thameem i m not the only person behind this party Tongue Guess who was the one who had been thinking about doing something great whole the week? Wink Guess it rite nahi to usse thapar khayoge LOL Wink

I have to ask u some more questions..jst simple ones Tongue Will b cumin soon Wink

sorry no idea....it might be reema...Smile

Exactly!ClapSmileClap

Ab usse kya milega.? TongueEmbarrassedWink

mujhe kya pata ..tum doge usse kuchWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
All time favorite singers

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 3   Views: 1101

Perfangel5655 3 1101 04 August 2008 at 10:26am by pari_libra
DANCE PARTY

Author: chotise   Replies: 5   Views: 547

chotise 5 547 30 January 2008 at 3:04pm by chotise
Adnan big time competition to HIMMESH RES

2

Author: salonishah   Replies: 13   Views: 1168

salonishah 13 1168 26 April 2007 at 10:20pm by noorejahaan
Christmas party is on!

2 3

Author: heart girl   Replies: 16   Views: 1014

heart girl 16 1014 26 December 2006 at 4:08pm by Xx..£uvñëët..xX
Party Time for our Vishu Bhai! =)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Jia   Replies: 87   Views: 4055

Jia 87 4055 14 June 2006 at 6:58pm by thambu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Music Corner Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index