Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The bet( kyph)~ last part~pg~85~quick!!! (Page 105)

Mehandikhan Goldie
Mehandikhan
Mehandikhan

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
awesome part plz cont soon. Clap

Chandini Senior Member
Chandini
Chandini

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey!!

Grt part!!

I knew it - he couldnt have been dead - otherwise there is no story!!!! N she had told him the truth!!! lol!!!

shame bout her kid - tho least P is behind bars = continue soooN!

Chandini (",)
karismic_angel Senior Member
karismic_angel
karismic_angel

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
tht was hella confusing - but at least ks nt evil n p gt wot he deserved, but y duz the poor kid always hav 2 die?? can there b no story where no 1 miscarries???
iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
awesome part Clap and plz plz plz never ever scare me like that by killing off angad Cry once again awesome part and cont soon Clap
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
apra darling
amazing part Clap .... is pritvi keh bachey ko mein abhi jaa ker sabhak sikhati houn LOL ..uski toh kheer nahi Angry
LOL LOL    Clap Clap
continue soon Clap
luv,
Ruby
Divjot_10 Senior Member
Divjot_10
Divjot_10

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hey,
It was great... hopefully taught them a lesson and increased their love for each other.......... Big smile I loved it and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon. Bye
Divjot
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hi apra!!

just caught up!!i luved the previous part thank go u didnt kill angad well thanx 4 that!!anywas it was a brilliant part!!do cont soon
apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 21 July 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged

soo everyone after a long wait iam finally posting the last  parts of the bet and i hope u all liked the fanfic

after the completion of the bet i will start my new fanfic called the lovers point of all pairs like kunal nimmo, angad kripa, kt kisna , sujal kashish, dk disha and every pair on the screen  well till date no such fanfic has been posted and iam sure all the readers will love this

part :-)

its been 2 weeks since the accident and now kripa had slowly got over the shock with angad's support things are still not normal when kripa gets a call from her parents that they are comming to india she is happy as well as shocked because now days angad wads reeally busy with his concerts and hardly had any time for her

she tries to call angad to tell him about her parents but his manager picks it up and says he is busy and if u have any message it can be given to him but angad never got any message and this only left kripa even more annoyed with him

k-(thinks)--now i think angad ko meri koi zarroot nahi ab humare beech bacha kya hai jo uske liye maaine rakhta hoga

thinking this kripa tried to get over angad but alas she failed

after a week kripa parents arrived and kripa tried to put up a happy face in front of them

kripa mom noticedthis and asked her about it and kripa said that its just tiredness and nothing else

kripa mom gets concerned and tells her that why din't she ask them that for wht purpose had they come to india

k- kis liye mom

km- woh beta tumhare liye ek bahut accha rishta aaya hai toh hum mana nahi kar paye

k- rishta( getting uncomfortable)

km- haan kripa dekho mana mat karna

k- but mom

km- kripa beta voh humare jaan pechaan ke hi hai kal tum uss ladke se mil lena

k- mom main shaadi nahi kar sakti hoon

km- per kyoun kripa main chaati hoon ki tum uss ladke se milo  and this is an order

this conversation with her mom left kripa in a shock how the hell could she say yes to someone when she and angad----

then kripa tries to call up angad but alas !!!!!!

the next day kripa gets ready for the party and with mixed feelings

km- beta aaj toh bahut kush lag rahi ho

k- mom voh aapse baat karni thi

km - abhi nahi beta tumhare dad bahar intezaar kar rahe honge

k- mom per meri baat toh suno

km- no not now

then kripa is forced to get ready for the party and go with her parents

in the party ---

everyone is happy and kripa finds herself between all unkown faces

suddenly kripa father takes the liberty to announce

kf- hello ladies and gentle men today i take the kind liberty to announce the marriage of my daughter kripa with my best friends son and the most eligible bachelor of the city .....yes everyone its none other than mr angad khanna

hearing angads name kripa's world started spinning then she turned back to see angad with the wohle gang grinning at her

seeing angad kripa could not control herself and rushed to hug him

kripa and angad hug each other tightly...... and everyone clap just then kripa's mom and dad come over

k- mom dad voh

kf- well its ok we already know everything

k- but who told u

d- i told them

n- yaa kripa beta yeh mera beta hai naa paagal hai voh toh kabhi nahi batata

k- toh phir kissne

m- maine bataya

k- mishty

m- well phele toh iam very angry with u that u din't tell anyone about ur marriage when i forced bhai only then he opened his mouth 

k- sorry

m- soo i got very angry and told mom and dad about u and bhai then they contacted ur parents and luckily u turned out to be his friends daughter later we planned all this and gave bhai a punishment that he will nither meet u nor talk to u until today

n- beta yeh toh kabhi bhi mat sochna ki parents ko kuch pata nahi chelega

k- sorry aunty

n- aunty????? mom khena ki aadat dalo

then everyone laughed

soon angad and kripa's wedding took place with a lot of pomp and show and it surely did become the talk of the town

5 years later

in the hospital

angad is pacing up and down the corridor with a little boy who is sleeping on his shoulder

n- beta kripa theek hogi tum itne tense kyoun ho

a- mom kripa ko toh kuch nahi hoga naa

n- angad don't talk like a child voh phele baar thodi naa maa ban rahi hai

d- rite ab prateek ko mujhe de do

then angad gives the babay sleeping on his shoulders to dilip very soon the doctor comes out of the ot

d- she is fine congratulations mr khanna its a girl

a- girl thank u doctor can i see kripa

d- of course

then angad goes inside the room to see kripa who is awake with the baby in her hand

k- soo u won angad

a- well that's why i say never bet with me

k- hey but i can challenge u rite now next time we will have a boy

a- next time kripa (giving a nasty grin ) i bet we won't u know how much i love girls soo we will have another girl u wanna bet  

and after that the betting between angad and kripa continued and soo did their lovely life and they stayed together till their last breath

thats it hope u all like it

love

apraBig smile

Go to top