Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

thank u for the comments i loved them soo here is another part for all the readers

part 19:-)

angad tells tanya everything about kripa and his conversation soo now tanya has decided to talk to kripa in private soo she  calls kripa to an empty restaurant----

kripa reaches the place and finds tanya already waiting for her

k- mujhe yahaan kyoun bulaya tumne tanya

t- tumhe kuch sach batane ke liye

k- agar tum apne aur angad ki baat karna chahti ho toh main iss bare main koi baat nahi karna chahti hoon

t- per aaj tumhe meri baat sunni hogi .......jo tum jaanti ho woh sirf aadha sach hai

k- teek hai per woh sach toh hai

t- haan kripa yeh sach hai ki main kabhi angad se pyaar karti thi

k- aur shayaad aaj bhi

t- nahi ab woh pyaar khatam ho gaya hai

k- please tanya yeh mat bolo ki tumhara pyaar mar gaya hai kyonki pyaar kabhi nahi marta

t- haan shayad tum theek bol rahi ho per pyaar ke maaine badal zaroor jate hai

k- matlab

t- kripa aaj main tumhe woh sach bati hoon jo mere aur angad ke beech ki risthte ki sacchaii batayega

k- theek hai bolo

t- toh suno................ main aur angad bachpan ke dost hai we have always been together we grew up together ..there was a time when me and angad could not spend a day without each other .......... slowly i don't know when this friendship grew and took up the form of love ...i had started loving him like crazy but i never told him i felt this way for him....everyone in the group knew about it and they were happy for me and angad ...one day our parents came to know about it and fixed our engagement...i was on cloud nine when this happened...but on the day of the engagement all hell broke loose angad denied the fact that he loved he , he very clearly said that he just took me as a good friend and that day i lost everything and understood that love was not just being together but also understanding and knowing each other which i never did....so i decided that i will leave for u.s for my further studies so that i can forget him forever.......(then tanya wiped the tear that had rolled down to her cheek)...but today kripa he loves u like crazy and he will die without u and i want that u both don't do any such mistake by misunderstanding each other and end up loosing each other.....

hearing all this kripa had broken down crying --

t- its ok kripa its not totally ur fault anyone can misunderstand  our relationship

k- no tanya i should have trusted him

t- ohh kripa its still not too late is it

k- u think soo

t- yup i know him very well he can not be angry for a long timeπŸ˜‰

k-------------

t- u only have to win him back ......πŸ˜ƒ

k- but how

t- now that up to u how u do it ..........πŸ˜‰

then tanya and kripa chatted for a little longer and discovered that they can be very good friends (well she is sweet isn't sheπŸ˜‰ ).....

then later kripa went to her room and thought of how to woo and get back angad again ........well a bright plan just striked her she was happy to think about it ........later she heard aaliya snoring aloudly beside her and went to sleep .....well she did need a good nights sleep to start working on the plan again......😈

hope u all like it

comming up- kripa and her plan to woo angad

please post ur comments for the same

love

apraπŸ˜ƒ

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mulle

great part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks 😳

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
its great I hope the plan works
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part
cont soon
i cant wait to find out wat her plan is πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
girlie18 thumbnail
gr8 part cont soon hpe kripas plan wrks πŸ‘ πŸ‘
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good part! but, still I have my doubts about that Tanya πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
I'm eagerly waiting to find out how Kripa is gonna woo Angad πŸ˜‰
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ,cant wait to find out wht is kripa gonna do πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
hawoo thumbnail
omg cont soon i wanna noe wut happenz next!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
*dels* thumbnail
gr8 part! continue soon yaar. kripa's plan.......... i don't have the least clue of her plan. can u give me kripa's phone number ?i will ask her to give a hint.
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
awesome part, im looking forward to the next wooing part. lol. Cont soon!