Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Anu Malik cancels contract :-clashes (Page 2)

Dancnballa23 Goldie
Dancnballa23
Dancnballa23

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
don't mean to hijack this thread Tongue you can take this as a BUMP Wink

Here is the article:

Udit-Anu: Bad Note

Singer Udit Narayan and music director had a showdown recently. Udit Narayan was to record a song for Raj Kanwar's film. The singer who was to come to the studios at 1 O'clock in the afternoon landed up at six in the evening. What worsened the situation was when Udit could not get the notes the way Anu Malik wanted him to. That made Anu a trifle irritated. He pointed out Udit's mistake and Udit in turn screamed at Anu and walked out of the recording studio. Confirming the untoward incident, director Raj Kanwar said, "It is true that Udit did not come on time for recording. Instead of making up for the lost time, he kept looking at Anu and when he could not get the notes right he walked out of the studio." Anu Malik said, "I don't know why he did what he did. He said, "You are finished!" Probably because I'm more famous than him." Though director Raj Kanwar and music director Anu Malik confirmed the news, singer Udit Narayan said something totally contradictory. "No such incident had taken place. I recorded peacefully. There were no arguments," he said.

It feels like Anu himself probably hired someone to type this article. Angry Uditji is such a humble human being, he wouldn't say anything like "You are FInished!" or scream at someone Confused And look what Anu's response is Angry

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancnballa23

Originally posted by glamourous

really anu malik and udit narayan had a fight? over what?

Yes, it was a while ago, maybe a year ago?  Anu called Uditji for a song in the studio.  Uditji arrived 5 late, but apologized (he is a busy man!).  Anu was pissed I guess.  Then during the song recording, Uditji had a bit of trouble getting the tune remembered right or something like that, and Anu i guess threw a fit at him or something.  Uditji stormed out of the studio room, and Anu brought Abhijeet to record the song later. 

I read in an Uditji interview, he said something like "It was both of our fault, but it happens and I would be glad to put this incident behind us and move on"...........but Anu i guess didn't confront to this incident like a mature adult. 

Five minutes or five hours? Either way, its not like things happen on time in Bollywood anyway. Everyone is late or they don't show up.
silent_shadow IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dancnballa23 Goldie
Dancnballa23
Dancnballa23

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

Originally posted by Dancnballa23

Originally posted by glamourous

really anu malik and udit narayan had a fight? over what?

Yes, it was a while ago, maybe a year ago?  Anu called Uditji for a song in the studio.  Uditji arrived 5 late, but apologized (he is a busy man!).  Anu was pissed I guess.  Then during the song recording, Uditji had a bit of trouble getting the tune remembered right or something like that, and Anu i guess threw a fit at him or something.  Uditji stormed out of the studio room, and Anu brought Abhijeet to record the song later. 

I read in an Uditji interview, he said something like "It was both of our fault, but it happens and I would be glad to put this incident behind us and move on"...........but Anu i guess didn't confront to this incident like a mature adult. 

Five minutes or five hours? Either way, its not like things happen on time in Bollywood anyway. Everyone is late or they don't show up.

Five hours
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
thanx for the info

Go to top