Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Was Faraz Right?

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Hey guys....i know i havnt updated the past 2 episodes (sorry i got lazyEmbarrassed).....big propz 2 aji 4 having the patience 2 upd8 on a regular basisClapClap....same 4 all the coolbies in all the other sectionsClap....upd8ing is 2 much 4 me

but im gud @ discussingWink

so faraz and rida got in2 more fights and rida slit her wrist and faraz'z mom and sis saved her frm dying and she said she dun wanna live in tht hell so she went 2 her mom'z house and shes living there and she refusues 2 return unless faraz buys her a separate house...hiz mom makes him go and get her he said hez going 4 1 last time he went and her dad convinced her 2 go but her mom said no way she will only go if she getz a new house faraz says fine then im leaving and i will never come baq 2 get u.....and v c a shattered rida and her worried parents...as faraz walks out and it ended there

so now tht u all noe wat happened....do u think faraz did the right thing? are his actions justified or is he making a descision in anger and haste?

Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
great method of giving details of epi.i like it Wink
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
mashal.....im trying 2 discuss the shows i watch so tht there is more 2 talk abt here....and thtz all..but since i was being a bad grl and i didnt upd8 the last 2 epiz the ppl hu dun watch it dunno so thtz y i was catching them us without details...and seriously...i wanna discuss this
amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Nice topic Javs... yes I think Faraz did a right thing.  He had bear her & her "Nakre" for a long time now.. and it was her at first who insulted his parents first... in the first ep.  and no one can be quiet when it comes to their parents respect.
Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
nice topic Jav
i think Faraz is right and wrong both, okay dont kill me 4 this it just came in my mind Embarrassed
i think Faraz is wrong coz Rida is askin for a seperate house so wats wrong in this, i cant see anything bad i mean she is just asking for wat she wants
but i also think that Faraz is right as he doesnt wanna leave his parents
i think Faraz is married now and should behave like a responsible human being then either a loyal husband or a lovely son, i think should buy her a seperate house coz its better to live far away and care for each other then living together and hate each other (Rida and Faraz's family) Confused
but i also think its wrong of Rida to expect soemthign from her husband that he cant give her
okay m confused Ouch LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top