Eijaz's insecurity over iqbal - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
I can't wait to see IQ on KA....all the best IQ.

Originally posted by queenkumar

I can't wait to see IQ on KA....all the best IQ.

Di do u watch ka too?😊 or will only be watching when Iqbal joins?

Originally posted by white rose

Di do u watch ka too?😊 or will only be watching when Iqbal joins?

Hows u Uzi!

I have seen online video,since I don't  get star, but guess what since IQ is joining, I will be getting another satellite dish put up and start watching and recording on DVD, just like I do with KYPH.πŸ˜ƒ

I will watch all IQ shows.

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
Originally posted by queenkumar

Hows u Uzi!

I have seen online video,since I don't  get star, but guess what since IQ is joining, I will be getting another satellite dish put up and start watching and recording on DVD, just like I do with KYPH.πŸ˜ƒ

I will watch all IQ shows.

Oh Wow! thats soo cool! πŸ˜ƒ im fine di, you? aaw i know what you mean, there is a different maza of watching on the big screenπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒwatching online is never enough for meπŸ˜†, i end up watching the episodes on the tv too even though we are 2 weeks behindπŸ˜”

Uzi get ready for crazy Iqbal fans on KA, I think with IQ and Ejaz in one show, KA should have its own site. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
haha di... Ka is totally pagal am sure when u guys come it'll be one big pagal khana for Eijoo and Iqbal fans 😳 πŸ˜† no offence intended lol but we call ka the pagal khana coz we are all so crazy there 😳 πŸ˜† and with more Iqbal fans the forum will def rock even more! hhehe yup we should have our own site πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i hope ejaz's fan turn into Iq's fan like after kahin to hoga many started lving Iq
i have my fingers crossed

Originally posted by dinky21

all u guys..eijaz and iqbal fans!!! IQbal is foing a major role on KA..he is no 'haddi'...he is not involved in any love...bu tu guys are in for BIG SURPRISE~~~any actore cannot overshadow another actor in serials...unlike in films where big actors edit other roles!!! even a small role can create a big impact..like hiten as KARAN in kyunki!!! so it all depends on hardwork and GOD and ofcourse...US!!!

thanx for clarifying.that means he will not be shedding  buckets of tears which is a big relief.

also,u rightly said no actor can really overshadow any actor in serials,specially when they are well known faces and much liked.eijaz and iqbal both have been appreciated and liked by the ppl.i am fan of both.both are talented and good-looking. so there shd not be any insecurity there because i think when u have talent,luck,hardwork, support of ur fans u don't have to care abt anything else.,and they both have all these with them.so they shd not worry.

i am really looking forward to seeing IQBAL on kavyanjali.

Thanks for sharing!

__________________________________________________________ __

Edited by koolremix - 18 years ago