Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Eijaz's insecurity over iqbal (Page 4)

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Joined: 28 April 2005
Posts: 3014

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

eeww lets kick the pammi out heheh! iqu ko koi aur achi mil jayegi! hmmmm i'd say.. wot about to sort that crazy nitya nanda usey phasaye iquu that will b hilarious! LOL

Yeah.... As an after thought... Pammi and Yug make a nice pair...

Lets ask Ekta to sign up Neha to play a role opposite him... It'll be double eye candy then... Eijaz Natasha and Iq Neha....Embarrassed

sweetanjali Senior Member
sweetanjali
sweetanjali

Joined: 01 April 2005
Posts: 441

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenkumar

I guess u all in are in for a big surprise then! I would just say wait and watchWink

Now frm dis post da only thought comes in ma mind is dat may b kkavy (eijaz) wud meet an acident n he wud av to go thru plastic surgery.  N afta plastic surgery iqbal khan  wud cum into da picture n play da role of ACTUAL kkavyOuch.  ( i hope am making sense)

Only if iqbal wud b da REAL kkavy, he wud av a BIG role coz otherwise all characters r temporary except kkavy n anjali.

 



Edited by sweetanjali - 18 March 2006 at 8:14pm
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Joined: 28 April 2005
Posts: 3014

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetanjali

Originally posted by queenkumar

I guess u all in are in for a big surprise then! I would just say wait and watchWink

Now frm dis post da only thought comes in ma mind is dat may b kkavy (eijaz) wud meet an acident n he wud av to go thru plastic surgery.  N afta plastic surgery iqbal khan  wud cum into da picture n play da role of ACTUAL kkavyOuch.  ( i hope am kaing sense)

Only if iqbal wud b da REAL kkavy, he wud av a BIG role coz otherwise all characters r temporary except kkavy n anjali

No hez playing someone called Shaurya... I hope he is not a kabaab mein haddi....AngryOuch

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

lol yug pamii bhai behen yaar...woo.lol aaj ka zamaanaaOuchLOLLOL and noo yaar neha agen come on give iqu a break!LOL

Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by sateera_angad

eeww lets kick the pammi out heheh! iqu ko koi aur achi mil jayegi! hmmmm i'd say.. wot about to sort that crazy nitya nanda usey phasaye iquu that will b hilarious! LOL

Yeah.... As an after thought... Pammi and Yug make a nice pair...

Lets ask Ekta to sign up Neha to play a role opposite him... It'll be double eye candy then... Eijaz Natasha and Iq Neha....Embarrassed

sweetanjali Senior Member
sweetanjali
sweetanjali

Joined: 01 April 2005
Posts: 441

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by sweetanjali

Originally posted by queenkumar

I guess u all in are in for a big surprise then! I would just say wait and watchWink

Now frm dis post da only thought comes in ma mind is dat may b kkavy (eijaz) wud meet an acident n he wud av to go thru plastic surgery.  N afta plastic surgery iqbal khan  wud cum into da picture n play da role of ACTUAL kkavyOuch.  ( i hope am kaing sense)

Only if iqbal wud b da REAL kkavy, he wud av a BIG role coz otherwise all characters r temporary except kkavy n anjali

No hez playing someone called Shaurya... I hope he is not a kabaab mein haddi....AngryOuch

oh lolz ok.  yeah i also dont wan 2 c another yug or pammiOuch

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Joined: 28 April 2005
Posts: 3014

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol yug pamii bhai behen yaar...woo.lol aaj ka zamaanaaOuchLOLLOL and noo yaar neha agen come on give iqu a break!LOL

Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by sateera_angad

eeww lets kick the pammi out heheh! iqu ko koi aur achi mil jayegi! hmmmm i'd say.. wot about to sort that crazy nitya nanda usey phasaye iquu that will b hilarious! LOL

Yeah.... As an after thought... Pammi and Yug make a nice pair...

Lets ask Ekta to sign up Neha to play a role opposite him... It'll be double eye candy then... Eijaz Natasha and Iq Neha....Embarrassed

Sheesh I did not know...LOLLOL No worry.... Pammi ke liye koi aur aa jayega....

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

lol yah yaar u scared me!OuchLOLLOL

#

Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol yug pamii bhai behen yaar...woo.lol aaj ka zamaanaaOuchLOLLOL and noo yaar neha agen come on give iqu a break!LOL

Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by sateera_angad

eeww lets kick the pammi out heheh! iqu ko koi aur achi mil jayegi! hmmmm i'd say.. wot about to sort that crazy nitya nanda usey phasaye iquu that will b hilarious! LOL

Yeah.... As an after thought... Pammi and Yug make a nice pair...

Lets ask Ekta to sign up Neha to play a role opposite him... It'll be double eye candy then... Eijaz Natasha and Iq Neha....Embarrassed

Sheesh I did not know...LOLLOL No worry.... Pammi ke liye koi aur aa jayega....

PuNjAbAn BaBe17 IF-Rockerz
PuNjAbAn BaBe17
PuNjAbAn BaBe17

Joined: 29 August 2005
Posts: 8713

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
tnx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
HOT Iqbal Khan VM.....only Iqbal..lolz !!

2 3 4

Author: Larki_deewani   Replies: 24   Views: 4782

Larki_deewani 24 4782 07 March 2007 at 12:28pm by Larki_deewani
For Iqbal And Sneha (iqbal-dinky21)

2 3 4 5

Author: naziaakther10   Replies: 33   Views: 7008

naziaakther10 33 7008 05 March 2007 at 12:39am by insia12
Iqbal For Iqbal's b'day

Author: Yeah   Replies: 6   Views: 1102

Yeah 6 1102 10 February 2007 at 8:36pm by ansa_love
iqbal iqbal iqbal.......

2 3

Author: ammmu   Replies: 21   Views: 3292

ammmu 21 3292 24 May 2006 at 7:35am by DJKM
Iqbal...Iqbal..Iqbal..Angad..Angad..Angad

2 3

Author: sana.abraham   Replies: 21   Views: 5096

sana.abraham 21 5096 11 May 2006 at 2:39am by vivaviva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index