Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Eijaz's insecurity over iqbal (Page 3)

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swordfishh

"Insecurity" is the buzz word.... Everyone is insecure in life...
Even I am insecure... I have been topping my class throughout and I am really insecure that my closest rival might beat me in the exams this time... I might put up a brave front... But by no means would I want to be second best...
Girlfriends are insecure abt their boyfriends acting with beautiful actresses... Their insecurities manifest in many ways... Including irrational dislike for their poor boyfriends'co stars....
One actor feels insecure when another new actor comes in the block....
Its so natural....
But you know what?? To ADMIT the fact that you are insecure takes a lot of guts... And Eijaz has the guts to admit it...
Hats off to Eijaz... Clap
Kavyanjali is all about Kavya and Anjali.... And Eijaz Khan is Kavya... He will remain the hero....No matter what stunts Ekta tries... Big smile Tongue

nicely said Clap

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

Originally posted by Supergirl7

Eijaz is not insecure...
All these articles about Eijaz are just a form of promotion for his new show starting on Star One 2moro...

Sangeeta di.....KA is about Eijaz-Anita....Iqbal is neither Kavya or Anjali so how can he own KA?

Hi sweetie, hows u, it is about Kavya Anjali I understand, but what I meant was Iqbal has a lot of fan following and he can be popular there as well. I wont say much more about Iqbal's chracter on the show, but its going to be quite awesome from what I know.

I believe Iqbal has screen presence to make it big in any shows, I think he proved it in KTH as well.

Trust me I'm a big Eijooooooo fan too, afterall he still owes me my dance number.Wink  He told me anytime on IF radio interview.LOLLOLLOL

hi sangeeta di.
All these things have been said before aswell when Hiten was about to enter KA...he left no impact. Then Chaitanya Chaudhary entered and he also left no impact. KA has several other good looking guys.....but all pale in comparison to Eijaz.

yea iqbal will be great in KA no doubt but I feel that by saying he will own KA is going too far.

Eijaz has done about 6 serials and has had major roles in all of them....
so eijaz can also make it big in any showSmile
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Kavyanjali is all about Kavya and Anjali.... And Eijaz Khan is Kavya... He will remain the hero....No matter what stunts Ekta tries... Big smile Tongue

Thanks for understanding how Eijaz fans feelBig smile
To be honest I hope Iqbal's charater falls in love with PammiTongueLOLLOL
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Come what may... Nobody can displace the lead actor of a show playing the lead character....
People always dislike characters which form Kabaab mein haddi...
Here Kavya and Anjali are the kabaabs... All the others are haddis LOL LOL
Just like in KYPH other than Angad and Kripa... Everyone else is a haddi...
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Come what may... Nobody can displace the lead actor of a show playing the lead character....
People always dislike characters which form Kabaab mein haddi...
Here Kavya and Anjali are the kabaabs... All the others are haddis LOL LOL
Just like in KYPH other than Angad and Kripa... Everyone else is a haddi...

LOLLOLyupp swordfish....the lead actor is the hero of the show. It's even more apparent in KA coz of the title.

The only reason IQ is gonna have a big role in KA is coz Eijaz is gonna be busy with his new show. Once that is done.....Mr EK will be back!Tongue
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Even I hope he falls in love with Pammi and takes her away from Kavya...
I hope there is a new girl who comes and falls in love with Yug... Big smile
sweetanjali Senior Member
sweetanjali
sweetanjali

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenkumar

Eijaz is not insecure...
All these articles about Eijaz are just a form of promotion for his new show starting on Star One 2moro...

Sangeeta di.....KA is about Eijaz-Anita....Iqbal is neither Kavya or Anjali so how can he own KA?

Hi sweetie, hows u, it is about Kavya Anjali I understand, but what I meant was Iqbal has a lot of fan following and he can be popular there as well. I wont say much more about Iqbal's chracter on the show, but its going to be quite awesome from what I know.

I believe Iqbal has screen presence to make it big in any shows, I think he proved it in KTH as well.

Trust me I'm a big Eijooooooo fan too, afterall he still owes me my dance number.Wink  He told me anytime on IF radio interview.LOLLOLLOL

hi sangeeta di.
All these things have been said before aswell when Hiten was about to enter KA...he left no impact. Then Chaitanya Chaudhary entered and he also left no impact. KA has several other good looking guys.....but all pale in comparison to Eijaz.

yea iqbal will be great in KA no doubt but I feel that by saying he will own KA is going too far.

Eijaz has done about 6 serials and has had major roles in all of them....
so eijaz can also make it big in any showSmile

yeah well said shireenClapClap.  I agree wid ya

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
eeww lets kick the pammi out heheh! iqu ko koi aur achi mil jayegi! hmmmm i'd say.. wot about to sort that crazy nitya nanda usey phasaye iquu that will b hilarious! LOL

Go to top