Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smita24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: misha

i think it was u πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kaash mujhe wo ek baar milta bhale hi crush karne ke liye.

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

include me to the list!!, I have never had a crush!

include me too i've never had a crush either!!!!! although u all know i love SRK!!!

😳😳😳

kripawgr thumbnail

wat we never had  crush and all

evryone has crush .

say it chalo

well i will say

i always have crush ...besides movie star.

well it always happens with me.

i always at the end of the day realise that i had crush on my best frine donly but never told her.

in 9th grade i had crush on priya ....we wre awesome frineds then i realsed when th schoolgot over

priya and i went o different  highschol

then i had crush on this real hottie in highschool her name was anannya ..

well he never bothered to consider me ...but she was in my group and you know group main they tease an dall ...also she got BF😭

then i was so great friends  with pooja ..i mean we wrer awesome friends ..but i never worked out either ...lols

well THATS all about it ...then i never develped crush later  and all i like everyone though .

my friends are my jems ...well i donno when will find her ...

will she be my best friend or someone ,...anyways i hope i find her soon πŸ˜‰

on IF i have crush on ???? πŸ˜‰

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
giri who is it tell us πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

u know i was thikning about tellling about my crushes but am going to wait until some of u tell us urs πŸ˜† and u know who u r πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
queenbee4eva thumbnail
ok so well i cant say the begining but he is soo cute well u
know now this has became a love triangle with my best friend.

man the good old liking times. πŸ˜† i still like him...good thing i
havent seen my best friend for a while i have him all to myself
πŸ˜† alll to myself hahahahaha πŸ˜† 😳
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
allright here are my crushes

when i was in 7th grade

[color=his name was kiran. he was in 10th grade at that time. he was the nicest person at that time. I used to make excuses to go to his class and see him 😳 😳 😳 but didn't have the courage to talk to him πŸ˜† he used to think all the girls 7th grade are his sisters πŸ˜• I kept on having a secret crush on him but didn't tell him. after 7th grade my parents were moving to a different state. i was so saaaaaaaaaad that i would leave him. somehow, with my amazing detective skills i got his number πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ after i moved i called him 😳 😳 I hung up the phone two times cause once his dad picked up and the other time i was scared. talked to him the third time. i said hi kiran, it's sai do u know me. he said hmmm u r the girl in the 7th grade right πŸ˜† i said yh. and i talked to him for 30 mins 😲. i could sense the awkwardness in his voice πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . i met him again when i went to india last yr and he kept on teasing me about it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

allright nxt one. his name was peter. we were in 8th grade. I first came to u.s in 8th grade. I was scared of everyone cause they all looked like aliens πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. That was the year when i didn't have any friends and felt alone. He was very nice to since the first day. he was the cutest cutest cutest guy.i kept on having a secret crush and on the last day of school we bumped into each ohter. we were hugging all our friends saying we would miss them cause nxt yr we would be going to new school.no one was hugging me cause no one knew me then he came up to me and gave me a hug and said will miss u sai 😭 😭 😭 didn't see him after that😭 😭

nxt one was in h.s when i was 9th grade. uska naam tha adam.We were in our computer class together. we used to sit right before each other. actually i found out that he had a crush on me. he always used to look at me but never used to talk to me. one day we were exiting the class he sang why can't we be friends 😳 😳 and i was right before him. he followed me to my class kept on singing that song. he did all this but never managed to talk to me. then i started having a crush on him. that crush kept on continuing but never worked our. we never talked to each other but kept on admiring each other πŸ˜†

i hope i am not boring u guys πŸ˜• wel this is my last one

this is steve. We weere in debate team together. He was soooooooo nice to me. he was like my best friend in high school. he was the cutest guy too. every gal wanted to go out w/ him. at first i didn't have a crush on him , but gradually started to like him. one year he was the presdient and i was the vice-president. so we would go to the mtgs together and he used to give me ride everyday to home 😳 😳 every one else in my debate teams was jealous. we used to go to competitions together. once i lost a competition and i tried so haard. i was crying like a baby. no one could console me. he came up to me, gave me a big hug and said sai u r the best competitor for u.s it dosne't matter what these guys think. then he went up to the girl who won and said u think u r the best? u just can't win cause u flirt w/ the judges and they vote for u even though that was mean that was the sweetest thing.he did that for me cause that girl flirted w/ the judges and won he continued thse nice things, so i started to like him mooooore but was scared to tell him that. during our graduation, i was standing w/ my coach, he came from the back and gave me a hug and said sai i will miss u and ur smile. i am a stupid gal cause i didn't get the clue that he liked me. i came to ohio and my firend told him that i had a crush on him. u know what he said i liked her too but thought she didn't like me 😲

that's it for now guys. i will tell u about my college crushes later cause by now i must have bored u guys πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
*Meg_d* thumbnail

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I bet after i tell my little crush people will certainly cry Please dont throw tomatos at me!!!

Heres it goes:

Well i was 15 years old when i met him in IT lesson (i was in year 10 gcse) i thought he was good looking, when i told my freinds about him they said how he was this and tht meaning he respected weman alot and he was sweet and etc. I dont knw how it came out as a crush my friend new him well so when she was around with him so was i suddenly i started feelin as if i am fallin in love with him, onday we were all hangin out and i was talking to him later when i went ahead him a guy (his freind) asked "hey is there something goin on between u"? and he replied "No, are you kidding me? she Yuck never" tht day i cried in the train for so long and looked at myself all day in the mirror thinking why cant i be attrative like those girls. I soon came to Year 11 and was still in love with him i dont

know what had happened to me, i saw him everywhere i wanted to be with him i joked about with and talked to him. One day we broke my heart by saying awful things behind my back he was laughing with his friends at me and i hid behind the computer and cried. I cried the whole 2 years thinking how i really wanted to be with him and i even moved classes just to concentrate on my work and forget about him, i  cried over him for 2years now am a bit ok! i still see him but am not deeply attracted to him compare to before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queenbee4eva thumbnail
hey yaar same here i even made excuses things like going to
his class things like that to see him.....hehehehe
xsonyxo thumbnail
Waa... Waaa! ..Kya baat hai! ...Yahaan pe kitno logo ko kitne saare crushes hai or te! ....lol... i'm getting a little tired reading ALLL the crushes of sooo many people yaar! ..πŸ˜› LOL.... orr Dishy Bhaiyya... Kon hai wo? ...Ab HUM se kya chupaana? ...after all.... We are FAMILY!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
samir_soni thumbnail

There was a guy in our school.................we had lunch in the same period and used to sit in the same table( had common friends)....................He was kindda dreamy and may be a little shy. While everybody else were chatting, , he used to eat quitely and listen...............................It was winter and he used to wear black leather jacket which suited his long dark figure very well..........................We didn't talk much.....................just hi-hello..........................well, life moved on and he graduated.......................I don't know where he is now.