popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

you people are soooo shy!!! hey im cool...i can say abt my first crush

I was abt 10 years old...his name was Gurdeep

He was bengali...we were in same class and everything

In the beginning I hated him cause he bothered me alot...and I mean alot

but then i grew to have a crush on him for some weird reason...lol...but he then moved away...so yeahSmile

]

he movedCry....i had a crush...many times, u know those little onesLOL

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
awww Naina...cute storySmile btw, saini, very nice topic sis. i'll think abt it and then tell you! but first, tell us about ur crushes.Wink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
well, I was (and still am...Embarrassed) the queen of crushes.   I only develop a new one like every day!!  If I listed all of mine, it would probably take up the entire page, so I think I'll spare you guys...Wink
nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

well, I was (and still am...Embarrassed) the queen of crushes.   I only develop a new one like every day!!  If I listed all of mine, it would probably take up the entire page, so I think I'll spare you guys...Wink

same here that's why i just put my biggest crush name there...otherwise my list is long too LOLLOLLOL
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nish1

Originally posted by anjali308

same here that's why i just put my biggest crush name there...otherwise my list is long too LOLLOLLOL

LOL LOL! You guys must have a lot.........................but i probably have more!LOL Embarrassed Wink

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
i think u guys already know who my crush is Embarrassed
charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

My childhood crushes were many......

But now I have a crush on one and only "ARMAAN"....

Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I had 1. We r sikh & one of my cousin' got married to a hindu guy. They forced me to go to mandir with them. I went to mandir with them as I had never seen mandir before. I saw this guy there. His name's Andrew Virmani. Just to know more about that guy, I went to that Mandir every saturday for 2 months, as he used to go there every saturday. I even forced Kabir to mandir. Kabir then was my best friend & now is my soulmate. Kabir found out his name & whereabouts. I was 13. After 3 months we(me & Kabir) went o India for 2 years & I got over with it. Today when I think of it, i laugh on my stupidity.

Go to top