popkurn thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: samie

i was bein sacastic manu

lol

popkurn thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

i cant fool u the same as these guys as u r now acpectin it so i have 2 think of another way 2 fool u...

alrightie think hard!πŸ˜‰

vijay thumbnail

Hi All,

I think you all are going off the topic and its really hard to follow anything here.

I am sorry guys for being so rude but it was a great topic but after looking at the 31 pages this topic has stretched with almost nothing. Please use chat and PM for general chat.

I think Moderators must delete half of the posts in this topic as they are unrelevent and it becomes very difficult for other members to join in the discussion.

And just now Manjot told me about her crush and she told me that she will tell every member who will send her a request through PM.

Cheers,
Vijay

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

okay guys here it is

this all was an early april fool's day joke and u all fell for itπŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

manjot so you got vijay in here too stating that you will tell everyone who will PM you. HAHAHAπŸ˜†, I am saved. I didn't PM you but I just asked you and You never replied soooooooooo πŸ˜†

sai di, la la la la kyun? Dream mein abhisheik aya kya?

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

I think you all are going off the topic and its really hard to follow anything here.

I am sorry guys for being so rude but it was a great topic but after looking at the 31 pages this topic has stretched with almost nothing. Please use chat and PM for general chat.

I think Moderators must delete half of the posts in this topic as they are unrelevent and it becomes very difficult for other members to join in the discussion.

And just now Manjot told me about her crush and she told me that she will tell every member who will send her a request through PM.

Cheers,
Vijay

ahem vijay bhiyya. PM message limit is toooo short. I think it is 200 so I have to empty it every other day.

AND, I am not allowed to chat anymore. πŸ˜†(no April Fool's joke here. I am SERIOUS!)

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
SONYA_K thumbnail
Chalo let me tell one truth....

I never had a single crush till today!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Aisa nahi hai ke Mumbai mein handsome ladke nahi hai..The prob is ke mujhe koi handsome nahi milta!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But anyways, There are many handsome guys here on I-F..πŸ˜‰

Btw I have a crush on Purab(Samir Soni) from the past two yrs!!😳😳😊

P.S:-All guys who are below 19 in this forum are my brothers!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SONYA_K - 19 years ago
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

so many people actually fell for this joke

this includes: sai di, megz, rabs, samie, amish, i_luv_shah_rukh, vijay and some other people i cant remember who else

queenbee4eva thumbnail
i could tell it was a joke becz all along u wouldnt tell us
soooo...frigured well k what happened to the 31+ pg i promise
there were more everyone deleted there posts or something
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjot

so many people actually fell for this joke

this includes: sai di, megz, rabs, samie, amish, i_luv_shah_rukh, vijay and some other people i cant remember who else

Hey...sis...I didn't really fall for it.  Well, i asked you to tell me only ONCE, but then I realized that it must be a joke!!!...remember ...on msn?