India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Pangeya

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

All of you might of heard that, a long long time ago the whole world was just one piece of land. After a while a huge earth quake blew threw the earth and seprated all the lands. One piece of evidence that supports this theory is, the scientists think that this is why there is the same kind of animal in different parts of the world, coz when "Pangeya" (as the earthquake was called) all the animals were scattered everywhere on one piece of land. Another piece of evidence they have is that, all the weirdly shaped  continets happen to fit right back together, just like a puzzle.

Do you think that this Pangeya theory or the continets evoliving is true?

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I don't know neelu but as the ramyana(spelling) goes ram had build a bridge and that was million years ago to Lanka, so it means that everything was separatedOuch
delilah Goldie
delilah
delilah

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I always found it interesting when studying geography...
but dont really know how true it is...
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I too have heard of this theory. I think it maybe true...both scientifically and religously...but I can't answer why it happened. God knows!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index