Eijaz enters Nimmo as Kunal

Posted: 18 years ago

****I dont know if this has been posted yet.. if yes, mods plz feel free to delete!!****

Eijaz enters Nimmo as Kunal
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 18, 2006

Eijaz Khan
Eijaz Khan stepped into someone else's shoes in Kavyanjali almost a year back. Now, he has started shooting for Star One's Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka.

"I wasn't really sure in the beginning if I was part of Nimmo. I only believed it the day I was asked to report on the sets." So what is Khan doing on the show? " I play Kunal Sehgal — a successful entrepreneur who lives life lavishly. He likes having pretty girls around him and doesn't shy away from flirting." 

Fun at work

Apart from bagging a new show and a fresh start, Eijaz is also relaxed as he's working with good friend Sanjit Bedi. "We have lots of fun on the sets. Both of us hate Himesh Reshammiya songs, and can't stand the way he sings. Like me, Sanjit, too, is a foodie. We keep ordering food from outside, and the atmosphere is definitely more fun."

Playing a lead in Kavyanjali, one of television's most ambitious shows, took a toll on the actor. It took a while for Eijaz to adjust to the long working hours and haywire schedules.

"It has been a bumpy ride. I have had my share of accolades and brickbats. Kavyanjali has definitely been a learning experience for me, not just as an actor, but as a person as well," he says.

New look

When asked about his look on Nimmo, he said, "It's definitely different from what you have seen of me in Kavyanjali. The hairstyle and the clothes are more fun and less serious. I am really excited about my entry sequence that has been shot in a really different way. Also, you will see me wearing pyjamas and t-shirts, something younger and more contemporary."

How was it working with a newcomer like Sanjida? "She doesn't seem like a debutante at all. She's an extremely intelligent girl, and knows exactly what she's doing."

Recently there was buzz that the actor will make an exit from Kavyanjali. "Yes, I have heard about it. But I don't know, it may or may not happen. I really don't want to get involved with creative decisions. I will do exactly what's asked of me."

Added Nivedita Basu, creative head for Kavyanjali, "We haven't decided anything regarding Eijaz's track in Kavyanjali yet. Both he and Iqbal (Khan) will be sharing screen space as of now."

Sources indicate Kavyanjali is focussing on the love angle. "Yes, I think the story is now going back to where it all began, the romance between Anjali and me," said Eijaz.

thanxx 😃
im not sure if it has been posted here be4 😕 😳
thanks hun..im not sure it might have been posted here..
actually sayin that im not too sure 😆 , ive def seen it over at ka tho 😆
lolzzz.. i was too lazy to look!! But its ok i guess!! 😆

Originally posted by Selina

lolzzz.. i was too lazy to look!! But its ok i guess!! 😆

lolzzzz😆

Thankz 4 Sharing! 😊

Yashika
thanx n yes it has been posted b4 ere 😳 😛
Thanks for sharing wow i can't wait!

Esti aunty
Originally posted by soni595

lolzzzz😆

Slap Soni auntyyyyyyyy!! 😳

Originally posted by white rose

thanks hun..im not sure it might have been posted here..
actually sayin that im not too sure 😆 , ive def seen it over at ka tho 😆

Yep..i was gonna say tht..seen it over at KA!😆 Thx for posting tho!😃