musiclover7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi everyone😊.
i hardly saw the first season of fame gurukul (i saw the very early shows), and so i'm watching it again on sony right now.
i was watching the episode where the top four (qazi, rex, aripta, ruprekha) are performing and aftab is the guest judge -- it's the show after where qazi and ruprekha decide to bring both rex and arpita back again.  the channel screwed up the show halfway and they didn't show the end of it -- who do the judges save and what happens at the end?
thanks so much!
musiclover
Edited by musiclover7 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazi_luv thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: musiclover7

hi everyone😊.
i hardly saw the first season of fame gurukul (i saw the very early shows), and so i'm watching it again on sony right now.
i was watching the episode where the top four (qazi, rex, aripta, ruprekha) are performing and aftab is the guest judge -- it's the show after where qazi and ruprekha decide to bring both rex and arpita back again.  the channel screwed up the show halfway and they didn't show the end of it -- who do the judges save and what happens at the end?
thanks so much!
musiclover

the gala right ...the judges save qazi ..and qazi is safe..u can find it in the video section of dis site..

www.famegurukul.sify.com

Hav fun!πŸ˜›

qazi gets saved YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY πŸ˜›
n da rest r in danger zone !!
crazy_me thumbnail
oooooooohhhhh man!!!!!!! u can get to watch FG again???!! how cum v don 😭 😭 😭 ?????? u sony ppl.........I'm cumin!!!!! dole shole banake rakhna!!!!!! mai arahi hu πŸ˜† !!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly.....how cum I'm not gettin to watch it???? 😭
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hm that was gala night and and that was our fav. episode bcoz QAZI was saved πŸ˜ƒ .and episode which u r talking abt was not that.that episode telecasted one day before this episode.
musiclover7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moon_uk

qazi gets saved YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY πŸ˜›
n da rest r in danger zone !!

awesome!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
sweet_sweety thumbnail
yoOooOOooOo our beloved qazi was saved by judges 😳