iRUNshit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL

kithi
fanatic001 Senior Member
fanatic001
fanatic001

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
LOL you make an excellent point. But I guess with fame, they gotta shed the clothes too. lol

But she's looking pretty nevertheless.
FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
lolz LOL LOL
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
heheheh she betta only get sanskar about the cloothes from the serial kyon ki real life sanskar about clothes ahem lets not go there! LOL
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

AngryKripa where are your sanskar's latly!AngryLOLReveling to Much! Is that what your parents taught you?ConfusedLook how low that neck line isShockedLOLShockedKripa this is beyond the limit !AngryLOLAngry Learn from mishty! She is the new aged "sati savetri". She'll teach you some sanskarLOL

LOLLOL I feel like I am in a 16th century satsang.... Arrey that neck line is anything but revealing....

Btw... You need to have a look at the ancient Indian sculptures and maniature paintings... They protray the true Indian culture....

Contrary to what people in the west might think... Indians were very broad minded people when it came to dressing.... Wearing reavealing clothes is a form of portraying a woman's beauty... It is not looked upon in a derogatory sense.... Kripa has a good figure... Thats why she wears such clothes.... Without insulting Indian Sanskaars...Embarrassed

Have a look at the paintings of the Apsaras, Shakuntala, Darupadi.... Or watch any mythological serial.... and look at the clothes they wear... U'll know what I mean.Big smile

I guess I am getting a lil too serious.... But what to do... I take great pride in telling the world that my country is not the narrow minded old fashioned place that people like to think it as...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index