Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

PTHHT (FANFIC)Hurry Pg. 35 NOTE!!!!!! (Page 4)

moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Clap Cant wait for the surprise part!!!!!!!!!

ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:13am | IP Logged
omg...........xcellent fanfic man!!....u rok!! Clap n is that couple either dhruv n ved or niks n rudra??
neways mindblowing!!!!!!!!!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
It might be both!!! Wink Wink Wink I'll post it in the afternoon so watch out for it!!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
k thanx to everyone who commented on my fanfic!! I'm introducing two new characters in this part, they are Rahul(who is the actual Rahul from the serial) and Gia (who is played by Aarti, I just don't really like her name so...)
Part 4
The Khanna family head towards the Raizada House at abt 8:45 in the morning, and while they are heading over there Suraj and Veds are sitting in the front and they are arguing like any brother or sister abt what music to play, finally while they are still arguing they reach the Raizada House.Veds jumps out of the car, and runs to the door she rings the bell and..
Veds: HI Dhruv, aab to batao ke tumhari surprise picnic destination kaun si hain??
Dhurv: Tum under to aao, aur tum bilkul intezaar nahin kar sakthi kya??
Suraj: Of course NOT Dhruv tumhe to pata hona chaiye??
Dhruv: Suraj tum....
Veds: Dhruv choro ise mere liya lariya mat karo. Embarrassed
Rudra: Tum log aage?
Niks: Nahin Toh, yeh to humhara bhoot hain na, LOL
Rudra: Niks tum mujhe cher na chor do, warna tumhe mengha (expensive) par chayga
Dhruv: BAAS BAAS BAAS tum log theek se baat nahin kar sakhtha??
Rudra: OK OK!!! Dhruv, hum log kahan ja rahe hain?? maine kuch dost ko bulaya hain
Dhruv: Dost?? Kaun Dost??
Rudra takes him to the side and whispers in his ear..
Rudra: Woh new girl hain na.....kya naam hain uska??? oo haan...Gia
Dhruv: Gia???
While Rudra is explaining to Dhruv who Gia is...Vedika walks up behind them and she hears their whole convo. Then the door bell rings again and Rudra rushes to open it...
Rudra: Arre Gia, Hi! How are you??
Gia: Mein theek hoon, How are you?? oh and this is my friend Rahul.
Rudra: Rahul??
Gia: Haan woh bhi meri tera college main new hain. toh maine socha ke kyun na ise bhi tum log se meet karaon.
Rudra:(a little upset) Haan Haan bilkul tumne bahot hi aacha socha..anyways under aao.
So they all come inside and plan abt how they are going to get there??
Rudra: toh hum kitni gaddi le jaye? Maine socha ke kyun na hum 4 gaddi le jaye, to each gaddi mein ek ladka aur ek ladki to maaza aa jayega
Dhurv: 4???itni sarri??
Veds: Dhurv, yeh ek accha idea hain....ise bana hum sub akele ho ge
Dhurv: accha jo tum kaho...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
So they head off in different cars..Of course Suraj and Tara go together...and now the rest of the couples are problems...
Suraj-Tara
Dhruv-Gia
Rudra-Vedika (she forces him to take her bcuz she wants to talk to him abt their situation)
Rahul-Niks
So they all head off but they all have to follow Dhruv, bcuz only he knows where they are headed...So in the cars
Rudra's Car
(He's following Dhruv pretty close so keep that in mind)
Rudra: tum mere saath kyun aai?? Mujhe tumse koi baat nahin karni....
Veds: To mujhe bhi tumse koi baat nahin karni..mujhe sirf tumse ek saval hain?? Tum aur mein kya hain?? Mera matlab hain ki hum friends hain yeh bf/gf kyun ki jis look se tum Gia ko dekh rahe the, mujhe woh bilkul aacha nahin laga!!! Angry
Rudra: Kyun, mein aur larki koi nahin dekh sakhta kya??
Veds: asi baat nahin hain....mujhe sirf mera saval ka ek jawab chaiye??
Rudra: Jawab...to yeh suno...mere aur tumhare beech mein na kuch tha...aur na kuch hoga.. hum sirf dost hain..
Veds: Cry
Rudra: aab tum roh maat..waise bhi tumhare saath is haseen mausam mein main phas gaya
Veds: Rudra.. Gaddi roko...maine kaha gaddi roko....
Rudra: aacha theek hain..
Seeing Rudra's car stop and Vedika get out.. Dhruv makes a U-TURN... and goes to where they are stopped..
Dhruv: kya hua?? tum log rukh kyun gaye??
VedS: mujhe woh.....Dhruv....Kya main tumhari gaddi mein aaa sakhti hoon??
Dhruv: Haan of course...do u really have to ask..?? Big smile Embarrassed
Rudra: agar yeh tumhari gaddi mein hain...toh mein gia ko mere saath le jata hoon? Theek hain na?
Dhruv: haan of course
So they head off. In the Meantime in Rahul's car him and Niks get along wonderfully....and they keep finding things in common....
Now I gtg .....I'll continue tonite..... Plz leave comments though!!!!
moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
awww, how cute..hopefully we see some cute dhruvedika scenes in the next update...plz cont soon Clap
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged
awesome scene.....plz continue soon...aww dhruvedika.. Embarrassed i dnt lyk rudra in dis fan fic---he's jus full of himself..n its kinda annoyin.. Angry heeyy will summut happen between niks n rahul??????????? Wink plz continue soon
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
wow!!! plz continue soon Clap Clap Clap
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I'm really sorry I can't update today!! I promise to update tom and there will be some moments between Dhruvedika....I had a question for everyone who reads my fan fic, i wanted u guys to decided if u think it shud be niharika and rahul or niharika and rudra. Pls comment on this as it's really important thanx!!!

Go to top