India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

dishas husband ewww!!!!! (Page 2)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

comeon guys.. why are we pairing chavi and ashish. Chavi is getting married and Ashish may have his own somebody special in his life.. it's their personal life.. they are not DK or Disha in the serial but real people.. with real feelings that are meant for somebody else

comeon.. I can't think of Shah Rukh and Kajol divorcing their respective spouses to get married to eachother just because they look great as a couple in movies..

~memsaab

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

you are right memsaab,

people have their own pasand. chhavi must have seen something in mohit thats why she fell in love with him. wish them the best for the future.Clap

not all couples can be like hiten and gauri tejwani. jodi swarg se ban kar aah ti hai. Wink

-jaslove Embarrassed

Edited by Jaslove - 28 March 2005 at 7:58pm
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

What you do with what you've got is often more important than what you do or don't have. Make sense??

Those who make the most of what life hands them are far richer than those who have everything, yet don't do a damn thing with it. Hmmmmmmm...... let me try again.

Actions hold more truth more than possessions. Aha! I think I've got it there!!! Big smile 

-DKaddict

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Heya Guys!!!

I think looks r of no importance in a relationship..........what matters is that there is Trust, Repsect & ofcourse Love...........

Congrats to Chavi.  Hope all goes well on her wedding day!!!!

MamtaWink

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Ya Memsaab and Jas I completely agree with you'll. Its not the looks which matter if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone. And Marriages are made in Heaven as Jas said. And if Chavi is happy with Mohit who are we to point fingers at their jodi. Yeah everyone can't be like Hiten-Gauri Jodi as Jas says. Anyways GOD Bless the Couples and Good Luck to them

Love Lata

Go to top