dishas husband ewww!!!!!

Posted: 19 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†did u guyz see dishs husband!!!!!!he look slike a slave๐Ÿ˜†no he doesnt look dat bad but disha can get wayyy better.shes gorgeous and comparing her to dis guy is like a shame๐Ÿ˜‰!!no offence guyz but i feel dat disha can do betta

Originally posted by bxbabygrl4u2nv

๐Ÿ˜†did u guyz see dishs husband!!!!!!he look slike a slave๐Ÿ˜†no he doesnt look dat bad but disha can get wayyy better.shes gorgeous and comparing her to dis guy is like a shame๐Ÿ˜‰!!no offence guyz but i feel dat disha can do betta

I agree wid u thats true he's just not her type no offence

yupp that was my imediate reaction too ๐Ÿ˜†lol but atleast she happy -suppose so ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it is a love marriage!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope chavvi still able to dedicate her time to td after marriage is well - i mean theres no td without chavvi and ashish guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!! I suppose she will never leave though as she has got the lead role which has gained her alot of popularity !!!!

Love Asian Princess/ DK ki deewani ๐Ÿ˜‰

hey yall where did yall c her husband? i beem lookin all over for hiz pic!!! can sum 1 plz tell me where i would find hiz pic?

hey swetchick

if you go to page 2 of the forum the 3rd post down saying

disha's off screen loves story

you'll find an article on mohit hussain and chavvi with their pics

Love Asian Princess

guys.. why we always have to comment on looks.. I don't think that I would marry a guy for his looks but for how he is.. and if he is the person I would like to spend rest of my life. when I wake up in the morning, is the first person I want to see (of course he would be still sleeping).. and my grandchildren calling him grandpa..

there must be some qualities about him that Chhavi might have made her decision to marry him..

~memsaab

hey asian princess thanx for tellin me where i can find the picz!
My reaction: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...mohit is OK..while chavi looks really pretty in teh pics...Infact she looks good in western clothes...really good infact ...and mohit deosnt look alltaht...but i like the way he proposed her....tha was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ....but poor ashsih...he and chavi made a rocking pair..but oh well what can we do..besides ashish has a gf too...GRR...if only he dint have a gf...i would have been with him...haha..lol..ya rite!

comeon guys.. why are we pairing chavi and ashish. Chavi is getting married and Ashish may have his own somebody special in his life.. it's their personal life.. they are not DK or Disha in the serial but real people.. with real feelings that are meant for somebody else

comeon.. I can't think of Shah Rukh and Kajol divorcing their respective spouses to get married to eachother just because they look great as a couple in movies..

~memsaab

you are right memsaab,

people have their own pasand. chhavi must have seen something in mohit thats why she fell in love with him. wish them the best for the future.๐Ÿ‘

not all couples can be like hiten and gauri tejwani. jodi swarg se ban kar aah ti hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰

-jaslove ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Jaslove - 19 years ago