Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ekta feels 60--- Not Good for Ronit

caon thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is the last part of the article and i hope its not posted before

URL: http://www.webindia123.com/movie/interview/in240605.htm Speaking of her soaps, one of her soaps has revived the flagging career of a certain actor. "My new soap for Sony 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai' has given a new lease of life to Iqbal Khan. When he came to me, he had already done a few feature films and was hesitant about doing a soap. "Look at what TV has done for him! There's soon going to be a range of merchandise related to Iqbal's character Angad," says Ekta. The Lalu dolls had better move over. "The dolls are drooling over Iqbal. I wish other actors too would stop looking at TV as a stepping stone to cinema," quips Ekta. She refuses to comment on the state of affairs with actor Ronit Roy, who is neither in nor out of her two popular soaps "Kasautii Zindagi Kay" and "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" to do another soap "Sarrkar" on a rival channel.

"All I'll say is Ronit and I need to work this out very soon. I've had a perpetual casting problem in my soaps. I wish I could find more Iqbal Khans."

Edited by caon - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caon thumbnail
I think this is not a good sign for Ronit Roy 😕
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
bad for ronit!
thanx for the article!
chahat sharma thumbnail
too bad so sad
thx for article 😊
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bad 4 roni but gr8 comment about my love iqbal
Love,
❤️Shailee❤️
rickwean thumbnail
Tfs but this is an ages old article, one yr back when he was juggling three major shows, sarkaar is almost at it's fag end to go off air and ronit has left that show eons back..He is very much the lead in Kzk and Ksbkbt and is still rocking! so don't feel bad for him!

Hard luck ronit and bajaj haters, He ain't leaving his bajaj fans as of NOW and if he does we aren't gonna let off madam ekta that easily 😉