Tumhari Disha

Efficacious remedy!!

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

To The Producers of TD

I know the pressure that is mounting on you to keep the TRP's high is just driving you nuts, so you people are ready to go to any lengths and are seeing all conceivable possibilties of prolonging the story line. I think the people will like to see mild love/hate b/t the 2D's but if you think by giving an unexpected turn you'll gain popularity, then have nothing to say-------!!! The momentary fame & TRP ratings will eventually die down.The people who simply love TD will just turn their back on the show.If you please stick to the original DK/Disha love story it would save you a lot of criticism for making sudden decisions abt changing the story line.Please cling to classical principles of LOVE. It is the only efficacious remedy for fixing TD.

Well, I know it would not reach the right hands, even if it does, will have no effect on these desolate people.

But I think we all should remonstrate and thus prevent the producers from making this show miserable.

Ah! that feels much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mink (an ardent TD lover)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail

lolll mink sooo truee loll!!! 😆I don't think they'll ever scrap the dk and disha love story because thats what has made td the top show aired on zee 😃- (well hopefully not 😕)

hey u never know the the new twist to the might just be intresting- i'm just keeping my fingers croosed though 😆- but dk with another girl come on man just let him be with disha!!!- don't u just all agree ?

Love Asian Princess/DK ki Deewani😉

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
queen-bee thumbnail

Hi Asian princess,

"Tumhare mooh mai ghee & shakkar."(butter & sugsr in your mouth)

Hope it is for the good ,some interesting turn, then it is o.k otherwise😡

Rupali guha be ready for the consequences-------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😳

sweetchick786 thumbnail
i really hope this has a big twist 2 it! cuz im not really lookin forward 2 it!
jingle thumbnail

the producers of td will surely bring some more unexpected twists and turns in the story to keep the trp high ,somehow now they have to compete with the new Ekta's crap soap kaise ye pyaar hai(similar to kkusum's story line) which is going to be aired in sony tv at 8pm (in india) from mon-thru😕

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Why do the producers not understand their fans?? Fans watch a serial for a particular thread (in TDs case the development of DK's & D's relationship). So far as this thread is always present and shown even in the background the fans will stay. Having leaps and non-realistic twists breaks this.

If the producers care so much about the ratings then they should end a serial while it still retains it's popularity. They can always put any twists and turns they have thought about to extend a serial into creating a new serial. Fans happy with the original serial will surely return to watch (at least the start) the new serial.
Heck, they can also bring in a couple of the characters from the original serial to provide a hint of continuation!