India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

sumthing bout HR

sadaf84 Senior Member
sadaf84
sadaf84

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

first of all  i dont like HR at all...i always wanted vinit to lose cuz of HR but.................................

i was watchin these old episodes of SRGMP....HR seemed so humble, so nice, he was praising each n every contestant..even in the audition round, all the other music directors specially ID, AS were insulting people like hell! .........but this guy HR was being so nice to every1...if sum1 was singing badly ..he was like"no acha nuhi gaya next......" on the other hand ID was sayin words like "besura, RO RUHY HO KYA?, GHUR JAO BETA, ETC ETC" (ID reminded me of anu malik in indian idol, he didnt even give a chance to sum people to even sing ).......................

on the other hand..HR always praised everybody...even when he won bharmastra round, when he won, he was suppose to choose 2 singers only, but he said i will choose 6 singers from all ghurana n then public will choose 2 singers..if he wanted to choose 2 singers ..he could have................

in the beginning of agnipariksha...he praised hemu a lot..he even said to sharib n hemu that my votes r for u...........

BUT I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO HR AFTER THAT??????????????

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I think HR was more strict to all da contestantz afterwardz b/c he knew the competition was getting harder n stronger...so he wanted all da ppl to sing well even if he had to be strict..he was 1 or da mentorz/guruz after all...
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
y dont u like HR? him, his music, his voice, wht?
NBA ALL-STAR Senior Member
NBA ALL-STAR
NBA ALL-STAR

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
HR ROCKS!
NBA ALL-STAR Senior Member
NBA ALL-STAR
NBA ALL-STAR

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
HR IS THE BEST!
aashiq2005 Senior Member
aashiq2005
aashiq2005

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadaf84

first of all  i dont like HR at all...i always wanted vinit to lose cuz of HR but.................................

i was watchin these old episodes of SRGMP....HR seemed so humble, so nice, he was praising each n every contestant..even in the audition round, all the other music directors specially ID, AS were insulting people like hell! .........but this guy HR was being so nice to every1...if sum1 was singing badly ..he was like"no acha nuhi gaya next......" on the other hand ID was sayin words like "besura, RO RUHY HO KYA?, GHUR JAO BETA, ETC ETC" (ID reminded me of anu malik in indian idol, he didnt even give a chance to sum people to even sing ).......................

on the other hand..HR always praised everybody...even when he won bharmastra round, when he won, he was suppose to choose 2 singers only, but he said i will choose 6 singers from all ghurana n then public will choose 2 singers..if he wanted to choose 2 singers ..he could have................

in the beginning of agnipariksha...he praised hemu a lot..he even said to sharib n hemu that my votes r for u...........

BUT I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO HR AFTER THAT??????????????

Pehle woh guru Shishya ki parampara mein bandha tha, fir uski niyaat fisal gayi aur hawas ki jaal mein aa gaya......aur uske true colors prakat hue.

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Cry
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Cry

Go to top