Frequent Posters

xsonyxo thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I'm scared of a LOT of things...:

1. Woods...... at NIGHT

2. Trees......... at NIGHT

3. The feeling of somebody BEHIND you.......... at NIGHT

4. The NIGHT..... πŸ˜›... LOL.... Not Really... πŸ˜›

5. The WAY Clowns STARE at you..... and basically CLOWNS period.

6. Black Cats.... Mice... RATS

7. Every single BUG and INSECT known to MAN... Cockroaches, Ants, Spiders...

8. Water.............. I can't SWIM

9. HEIGHTS

10. LOL... Haunted Houses πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...They just look soo scary! ....I went in one when I was Eight I think... I went with my dad... LOL.... my mom and sister were too scared to come.. πŸ˜› Even though it wasn't really scary.... I can STILL remember the feeling I got after I got through the EXIT.... I can never forget that feeling.... I HATED that feeling...... 😭😭

11. SHARP points on ANYTHING.....

12. The UNKNOWN FACT of GHOSTS are REAL..... and OTHER mysterious happenings.....

13. Can't really think of anything else right now... Even though I KNOW I'm scared of MANY more things... But the thing I'm MAINLY and MOSTLY afraid of is............ Being ALONE. I hate that feeling..... You're ALONE... There's NOBODY by you.... There's NOBODY with you... The DEAD feeling of LONELINESS........

OoooookaYY!!! πŸ˜ƒ..... I just TOTALLY FREAKED myself out with this post.... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..... LOL πŸ˜›... Now let me just make things all HAPPY and PAPPY alll over again...... YAAY... Shahrukh is soooo cute!! πŸ˜› ....I LOOVE the colors BLUE and GREEN!! .....I LOVED the movie DDLJ!! ...Just watched Bride and Prejudice!! πŸ˜› ....LOL... and ummm..... I want to eat CAKE! Let's PARTY!...and I LoooovVE EVERYONE on I-F.... especially ALL my Didis... and the people who are reallly close to ME on here and in my LIFE. 😊😊 And I LOOVE my family verry, VERRY MUCH 😊😊😊 ...Soo YAY.. Like I ALWAYS say......... It's the Time To DISCO....!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

smita24 thumbnail

My biggest fears is losing my loved ones. After that i am scared of dogs. lizards, cockroach, and ghosts.

popkurn thumbnail
lol sony u are funnyπŸ˜†, i forgot to mention HEIGHTS! they really FREAK me out, i cant not be on a roller coaster, once my 6 year cuzin made go on a roller coaster, and u know how u are not suppose to move the seat thingy when u are on the seat...she kept on moving it and it really freaked me out...and my cuzin still is making fun of me...because of that stupied roller coaster😳
xsonyxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh

lol sony u are funnyπŸ˜†, i forgot to mention HEIGHTS! they really FREAK me out, i cant not be on a roller coaster, once my 6 year cuzin made go on a roller coaster, and u know how u are not suppose to move the seat thingy when u are on the seat...she kept on moving it and it really freaked me out...and my cuzin still is making fun of me...because of that stupied roller coaster😳

lol... you can call me sania.... and awww... welll.... i'm weird... πŸ˜›.... i'm extremely scared to death of heights..... ... but i still LOVE roller coasters! ...lol.. especially the ones with alll those UPS and DOWNS! ...and those looooops! ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.... but it's REAL scary when you're on a roller coaster ride... going slooowwlllyy up... then DOWN... πŸ˜›

popkurn thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsonyxo

lol... you can call me sania.... and awww... welll.... i'm weird... πŸ˜›.... i'm extremely scared to death of heights..... ... but i still LOVE roller coasters! ...lol.. especially the ones with alll those UPS and DOWNS! ...and those looooops! ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.... but it's REAL scary when you're on a roller coaster ride... going slooowwlllyy up... then DOWN... πŸ˜›

ooo dont remind me sania😭 scaryyyyyyyy😭😳

o ya i just read ur post "carefully" ur dang right SRK is hotπŸ˜‰ and blue o ya it rockz...we share lots of things in common...we should talk more often😊

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 19 years ago
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i forgot to mention cocroaches 🀒 🀒
luving_gal_neha thumbnail
Hey!!! I guess am the only one who actually LOVE DOGS!!!! I cannot live widout one..... Well. wot i am scred is of losing my dear ones and am not scared of the insects but i cannot c them dey look very SICK!!!! Rest am not sscared of nething...am tooooooo brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah