Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

THE KING OF THEIVES updated pg.23..8/20 (Page 27)

pal89711 Senior Member
pal89711
pal89711

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
awesome part Smile Smile Smile
continue soon Smile Smile Smile
    can't wait 2 know wat kripa read Smile Smile Smile

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Numera89

wow cool lol continue soon!

thankzTongueglad u like it!

soaps_01 Goldie
soaps_01
soaps_01

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Nice part!!!!

I bet the grandfathers said somthing like they have to get married or something! Wink

plz cont soon
**lover** Groupbie
**lover**
**lover**

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats written in that file!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confused
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by Sour Skittles

Originally posted by ruby89

hey himani
i just read the whole fanfic. It's going SOOO AMAZING! just love it... and its a great new and creative concept too Clap Clap
Continue soon
cant wait to know what the file said
love,
Rubina

thx rabina

i dont know either waht the files say..im still debating over what they should sayLOLLOLbut yeah i think i knoConfused

himaniLOL

yaar

1 - u spelled my name wrongLOL

2 - let the file say the property belongs to RubinaLOLand angad is bond to marry rubinaLOL

3 - when are you going to continue? i cant wait Embarrassed

~ Ruby

Edited by ruby89 - 14 July 2006 at 8:21pm
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 22 July 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
heyy i just read ur ff and it g8 love it continue soon Big smile Big smile
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged
*AHEM AMEM* SOMEBODY is forgeting they told me friday... which was 4 days ago LOL u kno im waiting just with very low patience Wink LOL
himani kahan ho? LOL
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

PART 10

angad grabbed the letter from kripas hand and started reading it....

Dear angad and kripa,

Yes I know itz you reading this letter and no one else! It cant be anyone else! No one else has the power to open these gates…I know you two are very confused right now..but after this letter everything will be good.  I hope…..i mean u two have been living with the khannas and sharmas rite? Tose b**** must have told you they are you parents! Parents my foot.! They are nothing but pure evil. I hope you two have not been totally absorbed by the powers otherwise this world is doomed!!!!..ok now listen carefully to the story im about to tell you! You may not believe it at first but im telling you this is the truth I swear apon the might power iself!just listen carefully and youll understand everything slowly one by one

So long long time ago whe your so called grandparents were little children they weren't the king of thieves..this crap only started with your grandparents time..they just say its from beginig of time to convince you. Well anyays so these two beggars didn't have any name, they were orphans. But one day a devil came into their life only as an angel. He came as a big tornado and changed their already sad lives forever

"mumphali la lo ek ka 10 ek ka 10"

" ek lado beta"

" ji saab"

" tumhara naam kya hai?" asked the man with a small white goti and black Armani suite obviously a rich man

" mera naam nahi hai"

the boy looked kind of sad buT smiled again as another boy came up and said " aapse matlab?"

" sorry I was just trying to be nice!"

" hume English nahi aati! Jo bhi bolna hai hindi mein bolo!!"

" sorry beta! Mein bus soch raha tha ki tumlog Mere liye kaam karoge? Mein tumlogo ko 2000 rs. Dunga per/month. Aur ek mansion aur gadi or school or jobhi tum logo ko chaiyae!"

" wow saab humlog aapke liye Zaroor kaam karenge!"

these two boys were very simple as was their lifestyle but this day changed everything from that day on they werE in the so called " high" society mingled and associated with only those who had enough money to just throw it in the trash! They never spoke hindi and detested hindi as a language of the lower classs. In  9 years theY forgot the simple life of the penut sellars and became the 17 year old  associates of RAJ SINGH. They were  JAY KHANNA and RAHUL SHARMA.

" uncle can we come in?"

" aah jay and rahul! Yes come in!!"

" uncle we want to go out with our friends on a tour to America..may we?"

" affcource beta this is the age to live go enjoy yourselves! You guyz did very well in your grades this yesr like always! You deserve this"

" thaankyou uncle!" they yell on their way out the door banging into SHILPA SINGH the wife of raj singh

" Sorry aunty!"

" itz .." before that they were gone..she laughed and came into the room " where are those two off to?"

" some tour to America!"

she handed him his tea and sat down beside him

" they've really grown up sinceyou picked them up and got them.. when do you plan to tell them wht theyre realy here for?"

" I told them im paying them for a job….they no they have to work"

" but they don't know what"

" that's gonna be the fun part!"

" you are soo evil hun" she kissed his cheek

' I kno" he replied putting his arm around her and snuggling up to her..

><

" jay you know when  uncle got us he told us we had to do something..but we never did anything but he still gave us everything he promised!" rahul looked back in the rearview mirror of his lambragini convertible to check for traffic before replying" maybe he wanted us to grow up first! Hell probably tell us soon"

" yeah I guess"

" forget that man think about USA…were gonna have soo much FUN!"………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

><

" uncle!Aunty!Were home!!" jay and rahul rushed into through the doors and hugged both raj and shilpa

" heyy how was ur trip?"

" it was fab uncle! And guess wht else?"

" wht?"

"nothing uncle"  jay yelled as he dragged a laughing rahul with him

" ok you two fresh up and come to my study I wanna talk to yall"

" ok"…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

><

" ok jay.. rahul….. remember that day when I got you home from the penut stand I told you that you had to do some work..well it is time to execute that! Before you were too young noy you both are 17 and young adults and able to handle this kind of stuff"

" yes uncle what do you want us to do?"

" I want you to become the KING OF THIEVES"

" wht!!!" they both yelled together

" ok I want you to go around stealing valuables…. stuff like the kahinnor diamond "

" so you want us to become thieves!"

" no I want you to become THE KING OF THIEVES! The biggest most progficient most advanced thieves in history.. I don't want you to be history I want you to CREATE history"

hey pplz

sooooo sorry about the delay..plz forgive meCrymy computer was having some issues..well anyways there was more to this part but i wasnt able to post itOuch so ill try again tommorow

ENJOY

coming up- more of the letter maybe 2 more partsWink

himaniTongue

Edited by Sour Skittles - 09 August 2006 at 10:22pm

Go to top