lovely part 👏 👏
continue soon 😛

thx mulle..ill cont ASAP😉

Sour Skittles thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

thx blah blah😛

insia12 thumbnail
that was an amazing part!!just caught up!!
**lover** thumbnail
hahahahaah bechara angad.....

but is was a great part ...loved it 👏

cont. soon
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Part 9

At first angad was just too shocked!!!this could not be happening a girl for the first time might be getting the title of king of thieves…that too from right under his nose..he could not let that happen!!but even if he wanted to there wasn't much he could do except stop kripa and steal the key from her….

Kripa was running along couldn't wait to get to the treasure…finally after sooo many years..finally she and her family would get everything they ever dreamt of…she stood in front of two solid gold doors..she didn't know what was behind those two doors but she did know that it would be the biggest treasure of their  lives………but before she could put the kEys in the hole two strong arms turned her aound and pushed her into the wall..

" what do you think of yourself!!!!!!!!!you wil betray me like this and ill just watch as yout take the treasure of my forefathers!!NO kripa…..you did a very wrong thing by messing with ANGAD KHANNA!!!!"

" im sorry hun but what could I do? I had to do this na.."

angad could not bear the smirk on kripas face anD the happiness that showed

he presses harder on her arms and went close to her soo close that they could he r each others hearts racing

" OWW angad!leave me..ur hurting me!!!!"

" I DON'T CARE!!! Just give me the key and ill leae you."

" NO ..i will never give you the key!!even if I have to die for it!"

" if u don't give me the key it wont be good!!im warning you kripa!"

" are you threatening me angad?! ARE you threatening Kripa Sharma!!!..what are you gnna do!! Huh? Tell me what are you gonna do!"

" u really want to see what I can do? Then ill show you!"

he pushed even harder on kripas arms and slowly kissed her and kept kissing her until kripa finally pulled away…

kripas hands were bleeding from the pressure angad was putting on them..and she had tears in her eyes…before he could do anything more she ran from there and put the key in the lock….

The door slowly opened

She slowly stepped inside and before she could close the door angad was in with her…

" OMG..this place is Amazing!!!!!"

" I know angad..to think  our grandfathers had soo much money to make the  walls out of gold and everything…lets look around!!"

"yeah..hey look at this..2,000,000,000,000 rs. Cash!!!!!!!!!"

" omg angad u serious..gimme that!!"

" no way I found it first so the money is mine!"
"don't be such a selfish lil boy angad gimme it!!!!!!!"

angad and kripa start fighting for the briefcase which held the money suddenly kripa pulled it out of angds hands and the case hit a lil cupboard which fell down and out of it came a small blue file..

kripa grabbed the file and started reading it slowly………..

as she was reading you could tell their was something wrong and by the time she was done reading it all the color had gone out of her face

" a—n—g—a—d…."

" kya hua kripa?"

" ANARTH"

" kya?!!??!!!???!!!???!!!"

hey pplz

hope u like this part..there is gonna be one big twist and then they are going to be together……..and plz comment on my new fan-fic

when cupid strikes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=319264

hope u liked the part!!!!!!![plzzz comment

luv yall

himani

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_iq

that was an amazing part!!just caught up!!

thx😛