Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sour Skittles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

Superb part!!! Cant wait till the next part! Cont soon!

thankuušŸ˜ƒ

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

fab part
cont soon

thanksšŸ˜ƒ

**lover** thumbnail
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pls cont. soon šŸ˜ƒ
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehandikhan

great plz cont soon. šŸ‘

thannkuušŸ˜ƒ

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: **lover**

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pls cont. soon šŸ˜ƒ

ill cont sometime tomm. or mondayšŸ˜ƒ

Sour Skittles thumbnail

PART 5

Kripa closed her eyes and opened her mouth to yell as loud as she had in her whole life ..3 seconds passed..4..5 still no sound came outā€¦kripa was getting scared as to the possibilities of her having turned deaf but then it hit her.. a new sensation that  tookover her and she looked up to find angad kissing her she pulled herself apart for 2 sec before going back to kissing himā€¦ā€¦she didn't realize this was angad all she knew was this was that one special kiss that everyone waits their lifetime for..

><

Angad had smacked his lips against hers to shut her up but now he didn't realize he was kissing kripaā€¦ to him to it was that one special kiss that everyone waits their whole lifetime for..

><

Angad looked up for a moment to catch his breath only to see that the perfect kiss was with  no other than kripa as he realized this he just wanted to  screamā€¦" EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW" At the noise kripa even looked upā€¦and the situalton finally dawned on her

"UUUUU OMG EEEEEEEEWWW"

kripa looked at angad

" Why the hell did u kiss me!!?"

" to shut u up!"

" for 5 min!"

" well u kissed me back!"

" I dint know it was u!! trust me if I knew angadā€¦"

" wht! How cld u knot kno itz me I waz d only one here!! If u dun know how to lie ten don't try"

" shut up ok I jud ddint realiz and if its my fult then it as much yours too..so letz forget evrthing and walk out of here like civilized ppl amd pretend nothing happened."

Angad takes a deap breath an then agrres..they open the door and make sure no one is around and then quietly slip out..itā€¦angad and kripa had been in a lot of relationships before and both of them had kissed their boy friend and girlfriend but this was a special kiss..mnot something one can forget easilyā€¦.if they dint know better angad and kripa would think that they are soul mates. meant to be together forever..thats what the kiss elt like but the idea was too insaneā€¦..angad analyzed the idea of him and kripa

1.     they hated each others gutz

2.     their parents had been rivals since the beginning of tme this would brake all tradition and totoally shock their whole family not to mention the rest of India.

3.     their kids would be smart.. with history from Sharma and khanna family their child could become the greatest thief  of all. A legendā€¦

As angad debated over this he saw the reality there was only one good thing that could come out of him and kripa being together and that would be their kidā€¦ā€¦.but then this idea was just thertotical because angad could never even being seeen near kripa talk about marrying her.. he just laughed at himself and fell asleepā€¦.

*Angadz room*

The walls were painted a deep redā€¦the bedspreads made out of the finest silk.. the handmade cushions lay across the bed with a bedside  a nd a table and a hand touch lamp with diamond stutds..the floor was covered with real tiger skin and the curtains were pure silk with little diamond, gold  and silver studsā€¦ apart from that there was a whole home theater with a 31in flatscrrenā€¦ and in the adjoining den a whole glittle diamond gokd and silver studsā€¦ apart from that there was a wholw home theater with a 31in flatscrrenā€¦ and in the adjoining den a whole gym..for his daily workoutā€¦together the whole room must have cost over a billion but that's not what kripa sharma was interested n.. kripa Sharma was interested in the painting above the bed. The painting was of a old village. One house in particular stood out in the village.. this house had a more luxuriius spacing and looked more comfortable..outside the house there was a coat rack and there was asingle gold key hanging on thr coat rack.the key justted out of the painting making it look like a real key but I you touvheed it you would know its fakeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

*Kripas room*

the walls were painted a soft green and there was a palm tree border.. the palm trees were made out of green emerald and gold dust.. there was big king size bed in gthe middle with a maching bed spread of the same palm tree design. On the sides of the bed were two bedsides and a lamp on top of each one.. the lamp was studded with sea shells made out of diamondsā€¦. The curtains were a light green with a blue over them each woith a diamond studded borderā€¦ in addition there was a huge walk in closet and a bathroom almost as big as the room.. there was a 35 in flat screen tv. With the newest home theaterā€¦.together the room must have cost over 1.5 billion but that's not what angad khanna was interested in.. he was interested in d the carpet.. the carpet was  a  sea blue and there was a picture of an endless ocean with just one island in the middle with palm treesā€¦.near the island a lone man swam.. and the carpet showed him with one arm raised to complete his stroke.. the picture cleverly done made you feel like the arm was sticking out of the carpet..but really it wasn'tā€¦.

how did kripa and angad about each otheres room? Why were they interested???? Keep reading to find out..

coming up- angad is hurt and so is kripa but their pain makes them happy?

ENJOY  and plzz reply!!!

luv ya

himanišŸ˜ƒ

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
omg that part was just too good!!! I loved how angad started thinking about their future kid. It was so cute. I really want to know how they know about each others room too! Cont. soon!
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was such an awesome part! cont soon!
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

omg that part was just too good!!! I loved how angad started thinking about their future kid. It was so cute. I really want to know how they know about each others room too! Cont. soon!

lolšŸ˜† thankuušŸ˜³

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehandikhan

luv it plz cont soon. šŸ‘

thankzšŸ˜³