Piscean thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well I guess this might not have been the first and it def won't be the last but I wanna apologise to anyone who was offended by my PRO-PURAB comments! I was only trying to prove some points which are always taken in the wrong sense.

I guess Armaan fans can think of this as their victory but I'm gonna stop posting stuff from now on. Sorry Purab-clan (munizaa, mikagurl23, shetan, etc.) I didn't want to give up but this is just getting way out of hand. Anything I say gets translated wrong so I figure I might as well not say anything.

Hope you all continue to enjoy JJKN and thanks for the initial welcome. I still believe the forum is great but just not a place for an ardent Purab fan like me I guess!

Anyways take care everyone and sorry again if I offended anyone!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No piscean, dont leeaaaaaaveee. dont give up. the more you stay, the more our purab brigade/ship becomes stronger with leaders like you. dont gooo.. its only been 10 days and youve become soo close to your brigades. it took me atleast a month be close to pplz. plz dont goooo. nooooooooooooooooooo
shiverz thumbnail

Oh dear... please Piscean don't take any anti-Purab anyone may have said personally!! I'm sure nobody meant to offend you and please re-think not leaving the forum. I've said this once before, and I will say it again:

Armaan and Purab are just imaginary characters!! People should NOT get into fights over imaginary characters!!

Edited by shiverz - 19 years ago
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Piscean, please dont take it so seriously. All of us get  a little carried away when defending Armaan or Purab. And please dont think of not posting any more messages.
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
i forgive you eventhough i don't know what's going onπŸ˜‰...........lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†you don't need to feel bad....everyone here are nice and loving so i am sure they all will forgive you..right guys???😊.....so just be coolπŸ˜‰
mikagurl23 thumbnail
pleze dont go. we all break rules. but u should no that this fight will remain till the ending comes becuz by then, there are gonna be too many fairytales. dont goo.. nooo.......
jprasad thumbnail
oh dear, Piscean, I am sorry.  I really don't want you to leave.  Let us start things over afresh.  I apologize if I have come across a bit harsh.  You are right we are all entitled to our own opinion...let us enjoy the remainder of JJKN and the company of each other.
queenbee thumbnail
Did I say something???😭😭😭 I'm sorry for all the things I said and all the things I didn't say!!

Piscean... are you a fish who swims upstream or downstream? You know.. you guys are not allowed to change direction. So please, don't reverse.. don't go....😊!!!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
lol queen bee...i dont no why piscean isnt responding. oh no. meaning sadness?? jus how queenbee, u were bout to leave, we were all sad, plz dont do the same piscean. just come bak.
shiverz thumbnail
Please don't leave Piscean!!