Where is my topic on Amey ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
To the Moderators,

I had posted my views on Amey's exit (the truth) 2 days back. It has been removed without notice and all the other unimportant messages are still there.So I firmly believe that what I wrote was all true. AMEY WAS THE SCAPE GOAT OF SONY TV. ANYWAY THANKS..I will try not to put anymore messages in this forum.

Thanks

Priya~
Hi there ...U see the "search" icon ..up in the page..go there and search for your post ...maybe you could find it ? or maybe it's closed ...well try there ...hope i helped !
may it just dint get enough posts n like..whateva
maybe it got lost in btw the pages...it happens to me alot

just search for it....itz probably styl here 😊
Hi
I searched but its not there. Anyways I don't know what happened. But what I wrote was this :
Summary
Amey got voted out becuase Sony needed to wake Indian public to do more votes inorder to increase the revenue for phone companies. They had to remove one most popular singer from the list. If Anuj or Sandeep was out it will not be much effective. As for the Indian janta most of them are middle class people they want their fav contestant to win but can't vote b'coz of the high rates. Inorder to give them a warning or wake up call sony had to do this. Its not official and there is definitely something fishy and that's true. Last yr they got arnd 60 lakhs votes arnd this time. But this yr the no of votes coming in was less and as a result the revenue was under margin. So they needed a SCAPE GOAT AND THAT IS WHY AMEY WAS OUT.....So that the public will vote for Karunya before they lose him also...

THIS IS THE TRUTH.
PRIYA~
THIs was a topic on Amey's exit and it was there for one day.....
It's ok doesn't matter

thanks

Priya~
I agreeeeeeee with your views priya..........I think amey will come out as a winner despite all thizzzzz.......have faith