India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Who thinks ksbkbt is unrealistic?

simj Newbie
simj
simj

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
 In my opinion this serial has become one of the most unrealistic serials so far. In the begining i thought that this serial was good, but as it progressed it's taken a turn for the worst. The Varani family is supposed to be a very traditional family which showcases problems that the average family can relate to, which is not the case anymore. For instance take Tulsi and her relationship with her children...how realistic is it? Karan is her favourite son who happens to be Mahirs illigitamite  child whos mother wants to kill Tulsi. Her daughter Shoba marries into her enimy's family, her son Ansh was switched at birth who she eventually kills, Gautom was kidnaped by her sister in law, and her youngest son Harsh is actually her sisters son. There have been coutless other incidents in the Varani house such as Tulsi loses her memory and believes shes Punjabi...Mihir dies..comes back...im sure there's a lot more....Can anyone else think of anymore bizare events that occured in the Varani house?Wacko

basi_84 Groupbie
basi_84
basi_84

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
No matter how unrealistic KKSBKHT may get, in my opinion I styll really enjoy watching the show. Yes, at times the show may take some drastic turns but, to be honest I have seen that at the end the whole family does re-unite together and that is the most important key to a family and that is what Ekta is showing us.
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
me me me... Wink

40 years over for one show...ridiculous! LOL thats y i stopped watchin da show. Tongue
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
40 yrs ino yaar wot year will it be after the leap LOL LOL LOL
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
yaar seriously......they should show some new technologies etc that will be in the future.... LOL LOL LOL waise what year are they in now? Tongue
Yojina Senior Member
Yojina
Yojina

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
it is unrealstic...all shows can't be truly realistic...what come oon.. she wouldnt call her family after such a big accident with her mother in law....that makes no sense...and they always make it bad...they can never be happy...they do that with enlgish soaps..and thats why ive stopped watching them
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

True, very true..everything is unrealistic in the serial..but if it wasnt for those unrealistic problems..would you still watch it? Probably not! Well for one, I wouldnt.

Priya

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged
what ever happens I love to watch Kyunki.... Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top