Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

PKP GR88888888 (Page 3)

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by norzar

hi

damsel wahi toh, we all have our own choices, i give a damm about tina and her looks, i jsut did'nt like it when zara dragged in ju's name. taht was not nice.

norzar

similarly when farhana said abt tina zAara didnt lyk it

so hope u can understandSmile

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hi

damsel, farhana said someething about tina'looks, if zara did not like it, so she should have simply said i dont agree with you. why the hell did she mention ju's name in all this.

i know zara does not like ju, and probably you too dont like her but that does'nt mean haar baat when tina is criticised, she brings up ju's name.

ju has many fans here too

i hope next time zara does not drag ju's name, bec i for sure, wont be able to take it

norzar
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nature

thanks aaax
i also saw this episode but couldn't post it
anyways it was a nice episode Smile Smile as su-kk were shown so many times Big smile Big smile , for fav.pati, fav.patni and fav. beta nominations Smile
pati aur patni ke nominations ke liye to they were v.much confident ki they have done their best Smile aur unhone ye bhi kaha ki apni taraf se to su-kk ne har vo kaam ek-doosre ke liye kiya hai jo fav.pati aur patni ko karna chahiye Big smile Smile , lekin beta ki nomination jab dikhai to hu ne kaha ki aajkal vo apni maa (on-screen) ka fav.beta nahin bana hua hai kyunki unka bada beta vaapis aa gaya hai Angry Angry
one thing that i didn't like was when hu and tina were asked about their funniest moment onjodi kamaal ki, tina said when she was not able to guess the song "rang barse" it was the funniest monent, she said they lost out in that round because of hussain, she said that hussain is a very bad actor Angry Angry and even hussain agreed to her Angry
sach hi kaha hai kisi ne.......pyar andha hota hai...tina ko kya pata ki hamara hu kitna accha actor hai, ye to hum jaise hu diwanon se hi poocho jo serial dekhne ke baad bhi uski videos bhi dekhte rehte hain Smile , sirf uske liye poora din intezaar karte rehte hain ki kab kahin hussain nazar aayega Embarrassed , vo ek baar pkp par aata hai to hum ek hafte tak uski hi baatein karte rehte hain Embarrassed , sirf uske perform karne ke baare mein sunkar hi hum itna khush ho gaye Big smile
lekin vo tina, hu uske paas hai to use kadr hi nahin hai, vaise to mujhe tina hamesha acchi lagi hai lekin is baat ke baad i've stopped liking her, how cud she have said that hussain is a bad actor??? jabki vo uska apna pati hai Confused

thanku sooooooooooooo much nature 4 updating!Smile.....

yeh mehr is rite..Tina must be kidding...but wat the hell sheEmbarrassed dared 2 say such thing abt our BEST HERO HUSSAIN!....Wink

well nature me too...I used 2lyk her but after that show.jodi kamal ki..when she was unable 2 guessOuchOuchDead dat easiest song inspite of Hussain's best efforts 2 make her understand..arghhh!Angry....I also dont lyk her....but hav 2,CryLOL MAJBOORI HAI yaar!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Originally posted by norzar

hi

zara you have really hurt me today, how can you even say ju looks bhootni without make up. she is beautiful with or without makeup, unlike that tina. tina toh does'nt even look prety with makeup. forget without makeup

really uspet with you. farhana just said her view about tina, why did you drag ju's name in this

norzar

hey noureen..this is really very rude of u...ConfusedEmbarrassed

I just shared my opinion...as me too cant listen anyhting AGAINST My Hussain's TINAEmbarrassed....though I dont lyk here but cant listen ppl Angrycalling her BHOOTNI..Ouch

& yeh I didnt drag UR JUhi's name..

& this is a fact JUHI doesnt look [AT ALL]..beautiful w/o makeup...Ouch

w/o makeup she does look lyk a Bhootni!LOL

u admit it or not..I dont care...Embarrassedbcoz wat im saying is true...Embarrassed

Edited by zara29 - 19 March 2006 at 12:35pm
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hi

thanks a miillion zara for calling me rude,
first of all farhana did not call tina bhootni, she called her buddhi.
you did drag in ju's name, bec you dont like her. when ever that tina in criticisied you bring in ju's name. you could have jsut said to farhana, that you dont agree with her, why bring in ju's name in all this mess
even i dont care. i think ju is beautiful with or without make up, i dont need a certificate from you anyway nor does ju. you can think what ever you wnat

norzar
norzar

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Ok Noureen...
this is enough Embarrassed
well as far as I remember...v did hav same kind of discussion b4 too..but u neva behaved so rudely 2 me
y wat happen this tym.. Confused
Did I really say anyhting wrong?
I think u r taking this very serious
ok me too dont care
I dont lyk Juhi at all....4 ME she is not at all beautiful Ouch Embarrassed I juts bear her for my Hussain! Embarrassed
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hi

zara you are my friend atleast, i think you are my friend. previously also you have said things about ju which i did not like, but then i thought fair enough it's your opinion, but this time you crossed all your limits you called ju bhootni. you know i am a huju fan, i like both of them equally, how would have i felt.
you could have easily controlled thsi discusion by just telling farhana that you dont agree with her point and all, they was no need to bring in ju in thsi discusion. but you did
you dont think ju is beautiful and you tolerate her for hu. fine that's your opnion
i toh cant even tolerate that tina for hu, she's not worth it, not worth my discussion either.
you say you cant haer anything about hu's tina, so i cant hear anything about ju. they has been a long time since i have stopped talking about tina and making comments about her in this forum, bec i knwo you and others will get hurt, but you never understand that. for you it';s all about your likes and dislikes you dont care about other peoples feelings. i toh was your friend na, but still you called me rude, bec of this small thing,
yup i have taken it seriosuly, bec i am indeed hurt

norzar

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Moderator's Note:
ok enough now! i dont want any arguments at the forum

topic closed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index