Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

PKP GR88888888 (Page 2)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hi

zara you have really hurt me today, how can you even say ju looks bhootni without make up. she is beautiful with or without makeup, unlike that tina. tina toh does'nt even look prety with makeup. forget without makeup

really uspet with you. farhana just said her view about tina, why did you drag ju's name in this

norzar

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thanx for tellin abt pkp
sumit n kumkum r no doubt the best jodi n the bestest pati patni Big smile n glad to know their rivalz to admit it Big smile Embarrassed
-Nidoo- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nidoo-
-Nidoo-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
thanks aaax
i also saw this episode but couldn't post it
anyways it was a nice episode Smile Smile as su-kk were shown so many times Big smile Big smile , for fav.pati, fav.patni and fav. beta nominations Smile
pati aur patni ke nominations ke liye to they were v.much confident ki they have done their best Smile aur unhone ye bhi kaha ki apni taraf se to su-kk ne har vo kaam ek-doosre ke liye kiya hai jo fav.pati aur patni ko karna chahiye Big smile Smile , lekin beta ki nomination jab dikhai to hu ne kaha ki aajkal vo apni maa (on-screen) ka fav.beta nahin bana hua hai kyunki unka bada beta vaapis aa gaya hai Angry Angry
one thing that i didn't like was when hu and tina were asked about their funniest moment onjodi kamaal ki, tina said when she was not able to guess the song "rang barse" it was the funniest monent, she said they lost out in that round because of hussain, she said that hussain is a very bad actor Angry Angry and even hussain agreed to her Angry
sach hi kaha hai kisi ne.......pyar andha hota hai...tina ko kya pata ki hamara hu kitna accha actor hai, ye to hum jaise hu diwanon se hi poocho jo serial dekhne ke baad bhi uski videos bhi dekhte rehte hain Smile , sirf uske liye poora din intezaar karte rehte hain ki kab kahin hussain nazar aayega Embarrassed , vo ek baar pkp par aata hai to hum ek hafte tak uski hi baatein karte rehte hain Embarrassed , sirf uske perform karne ke baare mein sunkar hi hum itna khush ho gaye Big smile
lekin vo tina, hu uske paas hai to use kadr hi nahin hai, vaise to mujhe tina hamesha acchi lagi hai lekin is baat ke baad i've stopped liking her, how cud she have said that hussain is a bad actor??? jabki vo uska apna pati hai Confused
farri.muslimah Senior Member
farri.muslimah
farri.muslimah

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
thnks u all espassialy norzar Wink

juhi is beautiful its trueeeeeeeee
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hi

farhana (aaax) no need to thank me yaar.
no doubt ju is indeed very beautiful

norzar
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thanx tonz nature yaar for updatin completely
wish to get the vidz Wink as u said.. abt tina lol
aise he hota hai.. when u ave sumthing u dun know its importance Embarrassed but she knowz the imp well.. she mut b kidding yaar.. n ofcourse hu luvs her so he agreed to her
im proud of hu's luv Big smile muah
guys shud b lyk that.. hamesha apni wife/gf ke side lene chaheye.. Embarrassed .. lolz

hey aaaxi norzar every1 has their own choice
mayb u find sum1 gud lookin while otherz dun Smile so no bad feelingz ok
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hi

damsel wahi toh, we all have our own choices, i give a damm about tina and her looks, i jsut did'nt like it when zara dragged in ju's name. taht was not nice.

norzar
anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
very well sd norzar...al hav own choices
n juhi luks beautiful witut make up also...so theres no need 2 drag her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index