prem's expression

*soha264* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys....after watching the last episode, don't u guys think  that prem was a bit 'over' angry at sharad when sharad told him that he had raped mukti? when sharad recalled the panchmeshwar incident, prem wasn't THAT mad at him then.....even though his sister sneha was involved.....he was extremely casual abt it....

but after sharad told him abt mukti, the look on prem's face was MURDEROUS! if looks could kill, sharad would have been dead now! and he gave that look to him three times, especially when he tried to degrade mukti's character saying" main samjha tumhare saath koi problem nahin thi to meray saath bhi nahin ho gi"...... and i know prem said that this time it was serious since it was a crime, but i seriously think he was more furious b/c the victim had been mukti.....to add to all this, he also said that he had liked her a lot.....

so basing everything on prem's expressions, i'm predicting that he likes mukti......he just wants her out of the way for a while in order to carry out his master plan against sharad.......he knows that he's gonna need a lot of time and proof to prove sharad's guilt....

and didn't u guys notice how he was misbehaving soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much infront of prerna........it was so obvious that he was doing that on purpose.......he kept going on and on and on forever! i think he was deliberately trying to provoke prerna.......as for his reasons for doing this, i have no idea! like i said, he might want mukti out of the way for the time being.....

i think we should give prem a while to set up his plan before judging his character.......he might be doing something right for all we know!

wht do guys think prem's expression showed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree and hope that this is the case 😉
Dola87 thumbnail
i dunno...as long as in the future mutki and prem are toghter its all gud...but i dont want mukti to forgive him that easliy..i want him to suffer.......u might sat that yudi is gud...but at the moment he is yudi not prem......he drugged mukti.....ans that lead to shard raping her..so he isnt an innocent puppy 😡
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i hhope wot u say is tru and i saw those expressions as well i think he does care for her more then a friend
psawyer thumbnail
please say prem has a conscience...please... 😭
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
mayb not a conscience but he has feelings
psawyer thumbnail
strong feelings, i hope so
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
i hope what u say is true!
otherwise it would be really hard to still like him!
but it does seem like he cares for her her more than a friend or atleast i hope he does!
mandeep89 thumbnail
yah i agree da expressions dat he had when sharad was sayin all those things bout mukti it looked lik prem was really angry i hope ur theory cums true b/c atleast then it'll look lik prem really cares bout her
apux thumbnail
Well, I sure hope so...cuz otherwise his character is majorly screwed up and beyond repair...Mukti and Prem are gonna eventually get together but knowing that Prem saved Mukti's rapist makes it one twisted love story...