India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

prem's expression

*soha264* Groupbie
*soha264*
*soha264*

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

hey guys....after watching the last episode, don't u guys think  that prem was a bit 'over' angry at sharad when sharad told him that he had raped mukti? when sharad recalled the panchmeshwar incident, prem wasn't THAT mad at him then.....even though his sister sneha was involved.....he was extremely casual abt it....

but after sharad told him abt mukti, the look on prem's face was MURDEROUS! if looks could kill, sharad would have been dead now! and he gave that look to him three times, especially when he tried to degrade mukti's character saying" main samjha tumhare saath koi problem nahin thi to meray saath bhi nahin ho gi"...... and i know prem said that this time it was serious since it was a crime, but i seriously think he was more furious b/c the victim had been mukti.....to add to all this, he also said that he had liked her a lot.....

so basing everything on prem's expressions, i'm predicting that he likes mukti......he just wants her out of the way for a while in order to carry out his master plan against sharad.......he knows that he's gonna need a lot of time and proof to prove sharad's guilt....

and didn't u guys notice how he was misbehaving soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much infront of prerna........it was so obvious that he was doing that on purpose.......he kept going on and on and on forever! i think he was deliberately trying to provoke prerna.......as for his reasons for doing this, i have no idea! like i said, he might want mukti out of the way for the time being.....

i think we should give prem a while to set up his plan before judging his character.......he might be doing something right for all we know!

wht do guys think prem's expression showed?

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i agree and hope that this is the case Wink
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i dunno...as long as in the future mutki and prem are toghter its all gud...but i dont want mukti to forgive him that easliy..i want him to suffer.......u might sat that yudi is gud...but at the moment he is yudi not prem......he drugged mukti.....ans that lead to shard raping her..so he isnt an innocent puppy Angry
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
yaar i hhope wot u say is tru and i saw those expressions as well i think he does care for her more then a friend
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
please say prem has a conscience...please... Cry
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
mayb not a conscience but he has feelings
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
strong feelings, i hope so
~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
i hope what u say is true!
otherwise it would be really hard to still like him!
but it does seem like he cares for her her more than a friend or atleast i hope he does!

Go to top