•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
I feel the serial  is not going anywhere. It starts to move and ends to the starting point itself. The serial is too slow to watch. I have decided to watch after Nikhil knows the about Anu. Till then let the director repeat the same hide n seek with no results. Such mein yaar The episodes just drag. And laila looks so out of place here. Not needed at all. so v irritating. Come on director move the story ahead. let the real story begin. get the movie on track.

Originally posted by Seeta

I feel the serial  is not going anywhere. It starts to move and ends to the starting point itself. The serial is too slow to watch. I have decided to watch after Nikhil knows the about Anu. Till then let the director repeat the same hide n seek with no results. Such mein yaar The episodes just drag. And laila looks so out of place here. Not needed at all. so v irritating. Come on director move the story ahead. let the real story begin. get the movie on track.

ur right.....but they wouldnt hav a story w/o hide and seek..how much i hate dat game!!!!🤢  but it would b sooooo boring if it waz d sam ole stuff anu and nikhil luv eah other they both know boutd baby but tulias is d big villian😡

luv himani😃

i agree wid u abt Laila dey r just dragin it
well if they dont drag it, it will be over quickly. cuz once anu and nikhil realize about the baby then they will drag out wut happens to tulika and drag out fighting between nikhil and anu. thats y its a serial! 😆

Originally posted by Seeta

i 10000000% agree with you.....it's going no where.....for last few months this serial is on the same track🤢....it's not going fwd.........how many more months will it take for nik to find out "anu", the mother of his child😕.......GOD it's simply irritating me now..😡😡😡.......it's high time to move the story ahead.......hello DIRECTOR CAN U HEAR US???😡😡😡

ya i agree with you this show isn't going anywhere, but as long as i get to see nikhil regularly...anyways i hate it how laila and tulka keep on making those stupid plans up and they never work, except for our evil minded tulika of course. but anyways 😡 but as long as my favorite nikhil is shown regularly i have no problem 😳 😊

Originally posted by mohitluver

ya i agree with you this show isn't going anywhere, but as long as i get to see nikhil regularly...anyways i hate it how laila and tulka keep on making those stupid plans up and they never work, except for our evil minded tulika of course. but anyways 😡 but as long as my favorite nikhil is shown regularly i have no problem 😳 😊

well it seems like laila's next plan is gonna work according to the promo😡

You are right about Laila. She says she wants Nikhil to be her own but plans just seem to be a flop.
She is soo unnecessary, just another problem in Anu's life. And why does she want to destroy Anu anyway? 😕
yea i agree...i think it would be much better if they got them 2 find out the truth;