Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

FF Please !!

Seeta Senior Member
Seeta
Seeta

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I feel the serial  is not going anywhere. It starts to move and ends to the starting point itself. The serial is too slow to watch. I have decided to watch after Nikhil knows the about Anu. Till then let the director repeat the same hide n seek with no results. Such mein yaar The episodes just drag. And laila looks so out of place here. Not needed at all. so v irritating. Come on director move the story ahead. let the real story begin. get the movie on track.

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Seeta

I feel the serial  is not going anywhere. It starts to move and ends to the starting point itself. The serial is too slow to watch. I have decided to watch after Nikhil knows the about Anu. Till then let the director repeat the same hide n seek with no results. Such mein yaar The episodes just drag. And laila looks so out of place here. Not needed at all. so v irritating. Come on director move the story ahead. let the real story begin. get the movie on track.

ur right.....but they wouldnt hav a story w/o hide and seek..how much i hate dat game!!!!Dead  but it would b sooooo boring if it waz d sam ole stuff anu and nikhil luv eah other they both know boutd baby but tulias is d big villianAngry

luv himaniBig smile

cuteabs Senior Member
cuteabs
cuteabs

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u abt Laila dey r just dragin it
wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
well if they dont drag it, it will be over quickly. cuz once anu and nikhil realize about the baby then they will drag out wut happens to tulika and drag out fighting between nikhil and anu. thats y its a serial! LOL
farzana98 Senior Member
farzana98
farzana98

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Seeta

i 10000000% agree with you.....it's going no where.....for last few months this serial is on the same trackDead....it's not going fwd.........how many more months will it take for nik to find out "anu", the mother of his childConfused.......GOD it's simply irritating me now..AngryAngryAngry.......it's high time to move the story ahead.......hello DIRECTOR CAN U HEAR US???AngryAngryAngry

meera_patel IF-Dazzler
meera_patel
meera_patel

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
ya i agree with you this show isn't going anywhere, but as long as i get to see nikhil regularly...anyways i hate it how laila and tulka keep on making those stupid plans up and they never work, except for our evil minded tulika of course. but anyways Angry but as long as my favorite nikhil is shown regularly i have no problem Embarrassed Smile
wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mohitluver

ya i agree with you this show isn't going anywhere, but as long as i get to see nikhil regularly...anyways i hate it how laila and tulka keep on making those stupid plans up and they never work, except for our evil minded tulika of course. but anyways Angry but as long as my favorite nikhil is shown regularly i have no problem Embarrassed Smile

well it seems like laila's next plan is gonna work according to the promoAngry

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I agree with u 2

Go to top