Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

We can expect this from Ekta

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys..

We can ecpect this from ekta that sometimes she ruins the show.Mite there are shows that arent off her butt she is so a Copycat she is just copying it..Remember some time ago someone said we have a Spy in this Section.. because we had written a fan fic.. Well someone started it and everyone wrote a part for it.. and that was such a cute sa fan fic.. it was just a convindence that the Story of the fan fic.. And the film Aap Jaisa Koi.. Were just the Same.. Exactly the same.. Maybe someone remembers it.. I am not saying its true that we are having copycats in this section or others..butt it was just a stupid good Matching anyone can have doubts,,

seeying at the Copy Matters We Have Some

•  First we take a look at Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin there the matter is sometimes worse or sometimes good... Jassi Was a secretary off Armaan And Kripa Was A fan Off angad somehow it matches so point to be noted.. then we go further.. When Armaan And jassi were just supposed to be married.., the showed a Bil Board Off Jassi  like : " Come have a Night with me or some thing like that.. And somehow this also happens by KYPH butt then Angad so called Ding Dongs With Simone...And we are having Villains in JJKN we have the bro off mallika and she sellf well in KYPH we have the same mather na Mishti and Prithvi.... i think this is enought for this one..
  • We have Khussum Ekta gave that serial a horrible Ending for make Abhay Die and Khusum having Cancer its just Horrible.. there ther was also Mahi That was doin bad things and Kali Helped her.. her did Naina wrong things and Kartick helped her.. then we look further..We see that Abhay had Many Wifes.. Well in this Case angad didnt have butt lovers like: Simone Tanya or something and that girl that came on the day (when Angad and Kripa got married..) in the room.

If i see this 2 is enough to say that.. Ekta is out off ideas she makes her dramas live with copys.. and that makes it bored

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
well she does do alot of dramas give the women a break stop hatin on her Smile
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ana1

well she does do alot of dramas give the women a break stop hatin on her Smile

ur rite ana

simj Newbie
simj
simj

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. Ekta needs to come up with more interesting stories other wise she will lose her viewers!!!! Confused
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
yea
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with ya 2
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
completely agrreeeing with u all her progs are same i posted sumthing like that b4 also ekta as brains but uses in opposite way
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
yeaaaaaa
thnxxxxxx

Go to top