EEWWW ITS THE ARPRITA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Maybe she needs the money!! But why would anyone care about Arpita when you have the "incredibly talented" Qazi πŸ˜†

Originally posted by JinK

Maybe she needs the money!! But why would anyone care about Arpita when you have the "incredibly talented" Qazi πŸ˜†

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! TRU!!!!!! BECHARI GARIB HAIπŸ˜† KARNE DO NA JO KARNA HAI!!!!!!!! KON ROKENGE ISKO???? TUM...TUM....YA TUMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!! YAAR J MOOD BOHOT ACHCHHA HAIπŸ˜†!!! I FEEL LIKE JUMPIN AROUND!!!!!πŸ˜†

She doesn't have "1 crore ka Sony BMG ke saath contract, aur ek ek Maruti Alto bhi".
omggggg hahahhahahaha wat is this!!! hahahhahahahahhaahahahah.atlast she is doing this.good good hahahha
she is lookin mind-blowing(!!!) πŸ˜†
oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is luking ugly.......i knew it dat she's gonna cum into sum movies or she's gonna do sub adds........in gurukul she used 2 say nahin nahin mein ganey ke ilawa kuch nahin kero gi......liar!!!!!! wut a liar!!!! 😑 I think she doesn't care abt her music she just cares abt money n money πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by JinK

Yup qazi is incredibly talentedπŸ‘πŸ‘no doubt about it because talent is not limited only to singing.To become the heart throb of millions ,to hold the audience attention,to have a terrific stage presence is a talent tooπŸ‘

And God bless those sauna peopleπŸ˜†who is going to buy their prouct with arpita as the brand ambassadorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by marisara2

Zee
(Zeenat πŸ˜› )
u spelled arpita rong πŸ˜†

and u spelled wrong wrongπŸ˜†

i did it on purpose
i like to shorten ma words! πŸ˜†
and you spelled you wrong
u πŸ˜†

Originally posted by marisara2

i did it on purpose
i like to shorten ma words! πŸ˜†
and you spelled you wrong
u πŸ˜†

what ever!!πŸ˜†

and you spelled my wrong...u wrote "ma"...and you spelled "i" wrong...itz spelled IπŸ˜†