One more to the list of armaan fans

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
hi guys,

i am new to IF but have been reading your posts for many days. You guys are great. Some of your posts are so funny i really can't stop laughing. I am an Armasn fan.I don't like the way they have twisted the original story. Hope they get it back on tracks soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Purva, welcome aboard !!!😃
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey purava. welcome to india forums. u must no by my signature im on the purab brigade and i know your on the armaan brigade. lets shake hands for your journey. lol j/k
queenbee thumbnail
Hi, (A)purva😉

Hope you have a rockin time here... (I know u will, cos we're in the same boat and it's about to hit an iceberg if T&DS change the ending!!😡)
shiverz thumbnail

Hi Purva and welcome to I-F!! 😃

Yeah, I don't like how they deviated from the original story either! 🤢 Oh well, there's not much we can do about it except hope that they will somehow go back on track soon!!

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikagurl23

hey purava. welcome to india forums. u must no by my signature im on the purab brigade and i know your on the armaan brigade. lets shake hands for your journey. lol j/k

lolzzz... mikagurl, i luv your welcome notes about brigades 'n stuff😆

Since when did Armaan and Purab join the Army and become Brigadiers😛 (Oh well, Armaan can be my Wing Commander and King Commander anytime😉)
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

lolzzz... mikagurl, i luv your welcome notes about brigades 'n stuff😆

Since when did Armaan and Purab join the Army and become Brigadiers😛 (Oh well, Armaan can be my Wing Commander and King Commander anytime😉)

Lol queenbee. just exaggerating. hehe. i dont know when, ever since groups like purab and armaan brigade has become existed. lol. i want purab to be my  hmmmmm maybe he should just rest on our ship/army while his representers such as me, lol, shall do all the talking. thanx for the compliment.😉

purva thumbnail
Thanks guys, for such a warm welcome. Queenbee, i like the way you wrote my name. Made me feel really special 😳 .
purva thumbnail
hey relax guys,

i am not in this brigade game. i just mentioned being Armaan fan to introduce myself.
hawa_hawai thumbnail
I welcome you to the Apu Brigade with open arms.