Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

I just started watching!

BabyGirl674 Groupbie
BabyGirl674
BabyGirl674

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys;

I'm from Canada and I just started watching Kasauti on video tapes...I have heard from many family and friends that its just as good popular shows like Kyunki and Kahaani (which I also watch)........anyways, so far, I'm pretty bored with it......I'm at the part where Anurag has gotten married and Prerna is pregnant and right now, there is a rivalry going on between them through the his newspaper and her magazine and Anurag's sister is actually causing all the trouble!

I admit, it has gotten a little more interesting than before, but do you guys think its worth it to continue watching? Please, if someone has a some time on their hands, can you give me a quick update of whats happened from the part where I am right now......I know I maybe asking for a lot, but I would really appreciate it.......Thanks so much! :)

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

(ok truthfully i didn start watchin this soap until the part where anurag starts to find out the true colors of komolika. but i know briefly wht happens b4 tht- i didn even know anurag came to Panchmeshwar wen prerna gave birth to their son prem)

anyways anurag doesnt find out abt the baby (prem) becoz prerna and her family pass it off as prerna's brothers son. (actually just her mom n her bro n his wife abt it non of her siblings do) and wen she gave birth to the kid she gave it under the name mrs' blah di blah. oh yea anurags dad wakes up from his coma and finds out wht has happened and is very pissed I mean abt anurags wedding wid komolika.

anyways prerna decides to destroy anurag to take revenge on ditching her and marrying komolika. i think, and this guy who becomes her friend vineet helps finance her to open her new co. and of course he starts liking prerna and sends a rishta wid his mom to hers. And anurags dad molloy also talks to prerna about getting married again hinting vineet, hes so sweet he says its his responsibility as a father to get her married. But prerna tells her mom she couldn't marry vineet because that wud be tricking him into it as he doesn't about her baby prem, and plus that she cant forget anurag ever.

Prerna becomes very successful wid her co. but then komolika does some stuff wich prerna thinks anurag did wich he didn't. then one day wen shes wid vineet he reveals to her tht she misunderstands anurag so much and he is the one who actually launched her new co and evrythin. He tells her everything anurag has done for her.

Prerna goes and apologises to anurag and starts crying he hugs her, while an angry komolika watches on the sidelines. Prerna and anurag start working together as friends, prernas brother Mahesh marries anurags cousin sister (cant remember her name lets name her uuuh mehek). Komolika gets pregnant wid anurags child, but has a miscarriaged supposedly. And she cant any more children as it is a risk to her life. Anurag tries to make komolika feel loved, so he gives her the power of attorney.

Mehek anurags cousin sister who is married to prernas brother Mahesh, catches prerna a couple of times talking to prem and sayin ur father wud b really angry wid ur mom if he found out (tht prerna didn't tell him abt prem). Mehek misunderstands and thinks there is some problem between the supposed parents of prem that is prernas elder brother and bhabhi who have adopted prem.

I cant remember where but anurag and prerna bump into the doctor who was wid prerna wen she delivered prem. And she keeps referring to prerna as mrs. Blah blah (prernas bhabhis title I cant remmebr it so therefore the 'blah blah). And how she helped her deliver or something like tht. Prerna tells her infront of anurag she isn't mrs. Blah blah and it ws her bhabhi and she is confusing them both. So that anurag doesn't find out abt prem being his son. Anurag feels confused.

Prerna comes home and tells her mom what happened and how she saved the situation otherwise anurag wud have found out abt prem being his son. Mehek anurags cousin sister overhears this and is shocked. She immediately goes to anurag and tells him tht prem his and prernas son.

Anurag is shocked. He comes to prernas house n sees prerna playing prem, he picks him up and says some dialogue where prerna realizes he knows. They both cry and wonder wht to do now. In the meantime komolika comes to prernas house looking for anurag sees the 3 together and wonders if something is up.

Anurag tells prerna tht he should tell komolika because she is his wife and she has the rite to know. He tells komolika and she pretends to be a very understanding wife.

Then anurag goes to komolikas doctor to talk abt the chances of her getting pregnant and all, but there he finds out she actually had a abortion and is capable of having children. He is shocked. He angrily confronts her and says he will tell evry1 wht she did, she said she will turn the tables and hurries downstairs to anurags family and tells them tht anurag and prerna had an affair and tht prem is their son. The family is shocked, molloy asks if this is true anurag says yes. He is told off by everyone for not telling them.

After this komolika starts showing her true colors, she takes all their property and selling it to this new character business tycoon named mr. bajaj. Everyone including anurags mom realizes wht a witch komolika really is.

Anurag and komolika get divorced but komolika leaves them bankrupt. Soon molloy now wants prerna and anurag to get married, they have mehndi ceremonies and everything everyone is happy. Except for the fact tht now the basu family will lose everything they own so molloy wants to get them married b4 they lose their house as he wants prerna to come into this house.

Prerna goes and talks to mr.bajaj abt giving back everything to the basu's and to take her co. instead. She says she will do anything for anurag. He says ok I will If u marry me instead of marrying him. She Is shocked but being the dumb woman she is she agrees wid conditions tht they will not b like normal husband n wife. He agrees.

A day or 2 b4 her wedding wid anurag widout telling any1 prerna goes to bajaj' farmhouse to get married to him there. Komolika finds out and gets angry bcoz she wanted to marry bajaj for his money. She goes and tells anurag at first he doesn't believe her but he sees their wedding card and is shocked. He quickly rushes to stop the wedding but reaches just wen bajaj puts sindoor on prernas mang. And prerna is crying and tht song hum bewafa plays.

He is shocked. He thinks she betrayed him and married bajaj for money.evry1 finds out and is very angry, molloy goes to bajajs house and shouts at prerna saying she ws like his daughter and she turned out just like komolika. Anurag is totally broken down.

But the next morning a lawyer comes returning everything to the basus then they realize wht prerna did. They r very grateful and sad tht she gave this sacrifice for them. Anurag Is shocked to hear this but tells her he can never forget her she says likewise and tells him the conditions she married bajaj on. An angry anurag confronts bajaj for stealing prerna from him.

Prerna then finds out tht bajaj has 3 children 1 prernas age a daughter and a son a couple of yrs younger than prerna, and one really young daughter abt 7yrs old who is blind. She realizes he married her to fix and raise his children. The elder two hate prerna.

At a shopping mall anurag bumps into blind cookie, he asks her where her mom is she says i think there she waves in the direction where prerna is standing wid her back to anurag. He goes to her and says excuse me and is shocked to see prerna. He asks her wht is this, she says this is mr.bajaj's daughter, she tells him everything. He is shocked angry.

Mr'bajaj's ex-wife shows up in the meantime, and she wants her family back but bajaj doesn't want her back anymore. They show bajaj is falling in love wid prerna.

Meanwhile after a long time prerna becomes friends wid the elder 2 children and the girl who is prernas age vishaka starts falling for anurag. But anurag tells her tht he will always and only love prems mother (prem btw is now living wid anurag). Vishaka thinks it is komolika but she thinks he is lying that he loves komolika bcoz he has seen them fighting and he seems to hate her. But thanks to her real mom she finds out prerna is prems mom and is very angry wid prerna for not telling her.

Vishaka forgets abt anurag, but at the same time tells prerna to think abt bajaj as her husband. On prernas birthday anurag comes and tell her the same thing that she shud take bajaj as her husband now and not think abt him ie abt anurag. Prerna reluctantly agrees. But bajaj goes to Australia and meets wid an accident. And his ex-wife menica calls bajajs best friend gupta and tells him tht bajaj is dead. Wich he isn't. and she also sends a fake body to India everybody thinks its bajaj.

Prerna is upset but not tht upset coz she never loved him obviously, shes upset for the children and decides to devote her life to them as bajaj wud have wanted her to do. But the kids have other plans for her on menica bose's encouragement, they start convincing her and every1 else to get anurag and prerna married.  Every1 agrees, every1 is finally happy. But cookie bajajs blind daughter says she wants to see prernas wedding so prerna takes her to Australia for an operation.

There we find out that bajaj is actually alive, but paralysed and cant talk or move. And kept in the hospital under the name mr'mittal by his ex-wife. he sees prerna and cookie and thinks they have come to see him he tries to reach them but he doesnt and prerna doesnt see him either.

cookie's operation finishes and she can c again,...and coincedently the 1st person she sees is bajaj but since she has never seen any1 b4 she doesnt know its him...ie her dad

prerna and cookie go back to india and cookie after seeing her dads photo says tht she has seen him someplace b4 but obviously every1 thinks shes just a kid.....

phewww ok babygirl i'll finish this l8r at the mo i gotta go...ttyl...hope this helps so far

BabyGirl674 Groupbie
BabyGirl674
BabyGirl674

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanx so much Shimmer.........okay, i guess it does get better.....actually, one of the main reasons that i started watching was because of of Mr. Bajaj........i love him in Kyunki and i heard he gives a great performance in this serial as well.......thanx again, i'll probably continue watching......your reply was much appreciated! Smile
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hey ur a Ronitafn welcum to our forum and hope u enjjoy!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top