Chain reaction: KT-KD and media madness - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
LMFAO they copied the article down to the writer's name??🤣   HOW much more pathetic can "journalism" get? *shakes head*
Originally posted by nureat01

LMFAO they copied the article down to the writer's name??🤣   HOW much more pathetic can "journalism" get? *shakes head*

exactly🤣🤣 you pointed out the pulse of the humor here.. I cldnt stop cracking up..😆 and how TOI is actually bragging abt this chindi report that got plagiarized and even defining plagiarism over some gossip😆.. what has the world come to..  all that for pen is mightier than the sword😆
Originally posted by sonali.19281

exactly🤣🤣 you pointed out the pulse of the humor here.. I cldnt stop cracking up..😆 and how TOI is actually bragging abt this chindi report that got plagiarized and even defining plagiarism over some gossip😆.. what has the world come to..  all that for pen is mightier than the sword😆

Waise toh copying bhi ek ART hoti hai, Sonali😆...but clearly aaj ke "journalists" mein UTNI akkal bhi expect karna is like asking for the moon...standards aur ethics ke naam pe joke hain yeh sab log...they are trying to do besti of each other but jab logon ki koi izzat HOTI hi nahin, toh unki kya besti karenge? lol...it's like a toss up b/w which of the two is lamer😆

Originally posted by nureat01

Waise toh copying bhi ek ART hoti hai, Sonali😆...but clearly aaj ke "journalists" mein UTNI akkal bhi expect karna is like asking for the moon...standards aur ethics ke naam pe joke hain yeh sab log...they are trying to do besti of each other but jab logon ki koi izzat HOTI hi nahin, toh unki kya besti karenge? lol...it's like a toss up b/w which of the two is lamer😆

@bold: now that's THE conundrum here🤣 the whole situation is laughable.. I cant really pick on which of the 2 ends up looking more lame .. and then to think these ppl graduate from the premier mass comm and journalism schools.. to graduate to this kinda reporting.. so sad.. I swear I wanna say our uni newspaper makes more sense than TOI the nation's leading daily newspaper and its arch rival HT.. when would some semblance prevail and they really see what a SORRY picture they are painting here..

P.S. love the udaan sig.. now that's ART..😊
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
What the eff is this? ðŸ¤£ Like seriously, they can't make better use of that space in delivering some actual news than just accusing each other?  Tsk tsk. 
Originally posted by aa123.80

What the eff is this? ðŸ¤£ Like seriously, they can't make better use of that space in delivering some actual news than just accusing each other?  Tsk tsk. 

Its funny on a lot of levels dude.. like HT copied it to the hilt even the name of the TOI reporter..🤣 thats how desperately they wanted this section to be published tht they didnt even proof read😆 and equally howlarious is TOI bragging about this chindi piece of reporting being copied.. as if they had reported a breaking news .. like Obama's speech or something..🤣 they make it look like this KT-KD speculation is freaking big news..😆
IKR! Seems like both were competing on which is more jobless, and has time for nonsensical reporting. 🤣One copied the whole article word-to-word, not having the good sense to try and atleast change some words, and the other is going all out announcing victory over this whole copying issue. Blah... Sad state indeed. And exactly, the way they're stressing on how they discovered this "khufia" news, and how awesome it makes their newspaper is howlarious.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

oh puhleez.. ðŸ˜† its funny dude😆 one paper calling the other a copycat over some chindi tabloid news..  btw u r so out of the loop on the fun stuff these days😆 get yer egjams done with soon..got loads of random trash to share😉🤣 miss our collective comments on everything and everyone that we do comment on🤣
was calling these journalists jobless. but seriously all this over KT-KD's relationship speculations *facepalm*

@bold: am i? lol. can't wait to catch up with u :D
Originally posted by aa123.80

IKR! Seems like both were competing on which is more jobless, and has time for nonsensical reporting. 🤣One copied the whole article word-to-word, not having the good sense to try and atleast change some words, and the other is going all out announcing victory over this whole copying issue. Blah... Sad state indeed.

best is them specifying the oh so great reporter having to clear the air that she is not with HT🤣like really.. she supposedly leaves her job and joins the rival  daily and reports THE BIG GOSSIP that she had reported in TOI 2 days back.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£now this is what I wld really call the case of PHARJI REPORTERS🤣oh the tacker tales are classic dude.. see what a GEM this phrase is😆
Originally posted by trouble_maker

was calling these journalists jobless. but seriously all this over KT-KD's relationship speculations *facepalm*

@bold: am i? lol. can't wait to catch up with u :D

oh totally.. randomness is beyond depth and width these days.. you turn around and see the most random and ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ things and pics these days.. I so miss dissing it with you..😆 we can face palm away for eternity..everyone and everything is suddenly so lame.. ðŸ˜† even people/things we like/ liked.. I almost feel nemesis is around d corner when such madness/chaos takes over..😆