MANSI ????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vinan2050

vinan2050

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I don't think Mansi deserve to Win SYR she is over confdnt singer 
Sachin was more deserving thn Mansi but ths is tragedy of our country those who dsrv dsn't win and deserving candidates have to wait Cry Cry

Mansi rockstar itzz unbelievable i am so upset i will never ever watch any reality show

Note:- This is ma opinion srry if i have hurt any budy's fealing 

Edited by vinan2050 - 11 December 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224miggieShehreen_27-Rimsha-sizzlesFeefiMadameX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MANSI ????" in Star Ya Rockstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peace224

Groupbie

peace224

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u, not to sound rude or anything but Manasi is a little too confident about herself, I think either Kapil or Sachin deserved to win but I guess u know wat they say that reality shows are always planned and scripted. Unhappy

Edited by peace224 - 11 December 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinan2050miggieShehreen_27

miggie

Goldie

miggie

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i agree wanted Sachin to win, my second choice would have been Kapil, Mansi definately too over confident!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224vinan2050

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
before mansi performances are beter than sachin later as show coming to finals sachin became better so i think sachin-mansi might ve shared the prize.ya it's right later mansi became too confident where sachin scored. so i think both deserve it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessofkesar

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Over confident? I don't think so.

Mansi was the most consistent and she always sang well. I think she was the most deserving winner.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty22MR21princessofkesarnneeiill

smarty22

Groupbie

smarty22

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I can easily smell the Jealousy...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21princessofkesarnneeiill

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Ok i will give my pov   in this final among mp sp and kapil , kapil was never in top 2. So for wining this title only mp and sp were actually true contestants. Now according to me a truerockstar is d one who sings well, perform well and win d heart of people. Cming 2 singing sp impressed me wid his first song but later on his singing graph went down and he improved again in last 2 week. But again he is not able 2 sing all type song only very limited range. Whereas mansi was consistent and sang sufi,qwaali,rock, indian classlical, bollywood ,folk. Now cming 2 2nd pt dat is performance sachinji whenever he gave his best performance he was 10% better than mansi afterall he has worked in entertainment industry 4 50 years. But again he was not consistent here too whereas mansi improved her performance slowly . And as far as wining heart is concerned both impressed audience but mansi impressed more people as far as dis show is concerned. So mansi is winner.    @smarty i agree wid u but on 2nd thought i see other aspect now if out of 100 if 10 people dissagree a opinion then 90 people are not proved 2 be wrong and i will respect other 10 opinion coz there is saying u should make ur crtic ur padosi so u always gets boost 2 improve and excel. So on mansi's behalf i thank all the critical comment. And guys there is difference between cnfidence n over confidence i think kapil and sr were overconfident n im saying dis even both r my 1 of favourate.

Edited by Kesarmania - 14 December 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top