India-Forums

Kandy Floss
Kandy Floss

Do u agree with Rakhi?? (Page 3)

desiigirl19 Goldie
desiigirl19
desiigirl19

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i think that people like rakhi and mallika are popular only among the guys. they are the kind of girls that any guy would go out with but not take them in front of their mother or get married to them. so even though they are popular, they will only be popular until they get fat or old. so according to me talent is more important coz that stays no matter how fat or old you get.

navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
U know guyz...I have been thinking seriously over this.

There is nothing above talent....but friends how will people get to see a person's talent if he/she doesnot come infront of the camera once. What I am trying to say is that....agar movie ya role hi nahi milaa tou log unka talent kaise dekheinge???

The actors/actresses who come from strong filmi background they have no problem in getting movies. But the other people who come to mumbai from diff towns or cities to become movie stars......thr are about million who aspire to be stars......the body guards dont even let them inside the studios......these r the poor people who have to do such things to get roles.

Look at Mallika Sherawat....she was noone when she came to mumbai.....but when she was ready to shed her clothes, she got Murder. She was talked about and now she is a star. There r about so many successful and telented actresses in Bollywood...take Aish, Preity, Rani, Priyanka etc. But why dint Jackie Chan sign them for his movie??? Why only Mallika and I have also heard tht MaLLIKA is all covered up in Myth.

So...I think sex definitely holds a strong place today.
prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
talent....mo days every1 has a gud ody but very few ppl have talent
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
hmmmmm
pagli888 Groupbie
pagli888
pagli888

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by navpun

U know guyz...I have been thinking seriously over this.

There is nothing above talent....but friends how will people get to see a person's talent if he/she doesnot come infront of the camera once. What I am trying to say is that....agar movie ya role hi nahi milaa tou log unka talent kaise dekheinge???

The actors/actresses who come from strong filmi background they have no problem in getting movies. But the other people who come to mumbai from diff towns or cities to become movie stars......thr are about million who aspire to be stars......the body guards dont even let them inside the studios......these r the poor people who have to do such things to get roles.

Look at Mallika Sherawat....she was noone when she came to mumbai.....but when she was ready to shed her clothes, she got Murder. She was talked about and now she is a star. There r about so many successful and telented actresses in Bollywood...take Aish, Preity, Rani, Priyanka etc. But why dint Jackie Chan sign them for his movie??? Why only Mallika and I have also heard tht MaLLIKA is all covered up in Myth.

So...I think sex definitely holds a strong place today.

I totally agree with you that sex does sell, but everything has to be in limits. See, it is true that if your last name is Mukherjee, Bachchan, Kapoor, Roshan.. then it's much easier to get films and offers. I mean, I read in an interview once that Abhishek Bachchan was once asked for his autograph, in his college days.. he asked the fan, why do you want my autograph, and the guy said.. because you are Amitabh Bachchan's son... so Abhishek replied, no I won't sign as I am nothing right now...

Did Rakhi Sawant have anyone running up to her and asking her for an autograph? What about Mallika Sherawat? Ok, understood, by the way they are exploiting themselves they are overdoing it, but it's their personal choice. Are people going to see Mallika Sherawat's movies, YES! Whatever she may do on screen, she was able to get into an international movie... unlike Ash who was trying for how many years? Did anyone notice Ash at the recent Cannes festival... NO, because when no one knows you, you need to go the extra mile to get noticed... Mallika did that, people noticed her, and she came in all the papers.

People constantly point fingers at the actresses for exposing, but what about the directors who initially sign these girls? It goes both ways... ok, let's take a big blockbuster like Mohabbatein... it was a big banner, big budget movie, but the three lead actresses exposed like there was no tomorrow... what about Neal and Nikki n Tanisha's exposure.. why do you think they were showing her bra and miniskirt in the promos... they wanted to target that sector of the market who will go to see Tanisha in the bra...

Basically, it's very easy to say yes talent sells, but a lot of these main stream actresses did have to wear short skirts and short shirts to get noticed (i.e. Rani in KKHH.. Karisma Kapoor in Prem Qaidi swimsuit... and many more)... don't call someone a b**ch without thinking why the person is doing what they are doing... hey, at least she was honest about it..  who knows how many actresses have already slept with directors, but kept it all hush hush...

Go to top